Chapter 12: Ex's 2

??? Pov

"So what's the plan." asked ???

"Well,I know what hotel they stay in. They will probably be in seperate rooms because of the altercation. We will sneak in when they all go to sleep. I will get a person to find out their rooms. I want you to take of their little friends. Their boyfriends won't be with them at the mall. The two we are looking for are staying at the hotel. We will stake out the place in disguise. You will be dressed as the hot latina girl. I will be your husband."I said.

"OK by I will need to call up my girl to handle their friends. One of them has a bad history."??? Said.

"OK I will call you when they head to the mall." I said.

"OK."??? Said.

I bet you're wondering who I am. Well, that's not for you to know right now. Who is this plan for? You will find that out soon. Who was I talking to? Well you know this person very well. We will pop up unexpected. We will do the unexpected. And you will never see it coming.

°•°Next Day°•°

I was outside of their hotel. I was about to give ??? the signal that their friends were on the way to the mall.

" They just headed out. I made sure to send a signal to their phones so that once you capsure them they can't call 12" I said to ??? over the radio.

"OK which warehouse do you want me to take them to?" ??? asked

"XX21491" I said.

"OK, so I take them to the basement. Then what?" ??? Said.

"I want you to chain them to the chairs and let the dogs loose." I said.

" OK. Is that all?" ??? Said.

"No. I want you to pour alcohol on their wounds and lemon juice." I said.

" I see them. They are headed to the bathroom. Should we snatch them now?!?" ??? Said.

"Yes! Yes! Now go hurry!" I said and laughed. I love causing pain to others. I will get back the one that I love.

??? POV

"I want you to grab two. I will grab the other two." I said to ???.

" Hey let me g-mmmmmmhm." One said.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh" they all said together. Their screams were muffled. We both placed rags over their faces. I watched as they slowly went unconscious. We bagged them a threw them in the back of the car. We sped off quickly.

•°• 2 hours later•°•

They finally started waking up. I gave ??? The signal to let the dogs in. They dogs can running in. They attacked them. I was laughing hysterically. They tried to break free from the chains. That's impossible. I have dual chain locks. They screamed but the screams only came out muffled because I put a gag on them. They dogs were finished and thy went back to their cages. I got out the alcohol and the lemon juice. I poured on the lemon juice first. They hissed in pain. I then poured the alcohol. I decided to have some fun for my self. I went to the shelf and grabbed the hydrocoric acid. I poured it on every cut on their bodies. I could hear the sizzle of their skin. I then cut on the electric chairs they were chained to. I sent thousands of electric shocks through their bodies. I stopped before they died. I still needed to have some fun with them. I bet ??? Would like to also.

°

°

I know you guys have lots of comments and questions about this chapter.

Who are these mysterious people?

Who are they out to get?

Also follow me on

Instagram:@Im_That_Girl_Jayda

And you can Kik me any suggestions,comments or rates on the story
Kik:luv_tia_jg