Sick y/n😔✋🏼

~(In this case y/n gets sick cause she didn't wanna listen.)~

  You woke up and checked your alarm and realized you only had 30 minutes before school started ( you go to UA)

You rush to the bathroom and quickly brush your teeth and wash your face , after all that you head to your vanity to fix your hair. You were having trouble laying down this one piece of your edges and as your trying to fix it you hear your brother yelling from downstairs " Y/N HURRY UP OR WERE GONNA BE LATE" , " HOLD ON IM TRYING TO FIX MY HAIR" you yell back.

After about 5 more minutes you finally laid down your edges. You grabbed your bag and phone , and your AirPods. You run downstairs almost tripping yourself , you run in the kitchen and grab a piece of toaster strudel your mom made for you. You give your mom a quick kiss on the cheek and say bye after that you and your brother head out.

You notice it's kinda cold and it looked like it was about to rain, but you didn't think much of it. " y/n don't you think you need a jacket , it's kinda cold out here and it might rain" your  brother said. " I think I'll be fine" you said. " Alright that's on you if you get sick" your brother said.

~*Timeskip*~

You and your brother make it to school, you go your way and your brother goes his. One you make it in the building you notice your boyfriend Sero by your locker. You sighed knowing why he's there. " Good morning babe" you said, " You didn't send a Good morning text this morning" he pouts. " I overslept my alarm and only had like 30 mins to get ready" you said. *The bell rings and y'all head to class*

Once y'all head to class you see what you usually see everyday. Bakugo arguing with deku, Kirishima flirting with Mina , and denki annoying jirou, you and Sero head to y'all seat and wait for Mr.Aizawa to arrive. While your waiting you start sneezing and sniffling. Sero doesn't notice until you start sneezing back to back.

"Y/n are u ok..?" Sero asked, " Ye- *sneezes* yea I'm fine"you says . "are you sure you keep sneezing?". " Yea don't worry I'll be fine".

________________________________
(Ight so ima make a part 2 to this , this is my first story 🏃🏽‍♀️💨 😌✋🏼)