14

omniscient
a few days later

"klay what's been going on? the media been on you and megan since they found out y'all was married!". stephen said watching as klay bricked another shot.

klay ran for the ball sighing, "it's been fucking crazy steph, i'm so damn stressed out. all we do is fight about this thing". he mumbled running his hand through his growing hair.

"marriage isn't always peaches and cream, i like y'all together maybe one day we all can meet her at a game or something". klay nodded passing the ball to steph,

>>>

megan sat on the couch, writing in her notebook, her eyes knitted smelling weed. looking up she stood up quickly covering her nose.

"you can't smoke in here". she said to the rapper, he nodded. "my fault baby girl, you ready to record?". demario asked her, she nodded. he bit his lip, "you single?". he asked watching her backside as she walked to the booth.

choosing to ignore him, she put her headphones on, "oh okay never mind, tell me if you feeling this beat". he said making her nod, he stood over the sound board starting the music.

"i'm feeling this, turn it up a lil bit".

>>>

an hour later

megan laughed harder wiping the tears from her eyes, she gently pushed demario. taking another sip of her dusse he brought her she looked over at him.

biting her lip, his eyes found hers. "come here fine ass". he slurred out, megan stood up before sitting on his lap.

her skirt riding up, demario hands run up her smooth legs. megan gazed into his eyes, he pulled her closer kissing her neck.

since megan was so intoxicated she didn't know what was really going around her, money bag yo knowing this smirked. grabbing her hips he gently moved her back and fourth on him making her moan softly,

pushing herself into him, he gripped her backside. laying her on the couch, he took his coat off. megan blinked hard her head spinning. "mhmmm, i can't wait to see what the hype is about the hot girl meg". he softly said,

megan reached her hands up pushing his chest, grabbing her hands he held them. her body feeling weird, "s-stop. i don't want to have sex with you". megan slurred softly, demario ignored her roughly gripping at her breasts making her yell in pain. "w-what did you put in my drink!?". she softly said,

demario watched as her eyes closed, her body going limped in his hold. before he could do anything else, the studio door was opened.

klay froze looking at the rapper, "yo what the fuck are you doing to my girl!". he gritted dropping the food she begged for him to get her.

stepping closer into the room, he saw she was unconscious, "ayeeee she just wanted some dick". he said slurring, klay nodded punching demario in the face knocking him onto the floor.

he stood over megan, "baby?! what did he do to you". he softly said shaking her softly, leaning closer he noticed her breathing being harbored.

"what the hell did you do to her!". he screamed, pulling her into his chest. "i drugged her". demario said wiping the blood from his mouth.

klay saw red, nodding he called 911 before standing up. he'd most likely be going to jail for the first time, maybe? maybe not.

rushing over to demario, he snatched him to his height before punching him repeatedly, throwing him into the sound board, they began fist fighting.

destroying everything, their bodies landed on.

since demario was intoxicated, klay was able to dodge his slow punches. "she's fucking pregnant!". he gritted kicking him in the stomach.

"i should kill ya fucking ass". he yelled as demario hit klay in the lip making it bust.

the door opened, klay ignored it demario tackled him onto the floor. the cops rushing over to break them apart.

"help her! she's not okay". klay said as the man cuffed him, the ambulance rushed in responding to megan's body.

"she's not breathing at all". he heard as the cop yanked him towards the door.

>>>

a couple days later

"thompson you're free to go". klay heard making him nod standing up to stretch.

"follow me your things are here". the officer said, klay eyes found his mother's heated ones. "fuck". he thought as he began grabbing his things before following behind her.

"i cannot believe you". she gritted walking towards her car, klay got in watching as she slammed the door shut.

she sighed looking over at him, "klay what has gotten into you? never have you ever been to jail!". she screamed looking over at her son. "ma, he drugged and tried to rape megan! i saw red". he said honestly, "i couldn't let him do that to her, she almost died". he said making her roll her eyes.

"i did research on that girl and she's not a good girl klay, she's only twenty one! you need to divorce her, she will ruin you're image. hannah said she wants you back with her". she said as klay sighed rubbing his face softly.

"ma i am a grown man who can make their own decisions in life. i know she isn't the good girl but she's learning, i love her so much and there isn't nothing you can say to make me change my mind". he said, julie sighed.

"see she's changing you! and you don't see it at all klay. i know my son and this isn't him talking. wake up and smell the roses! she is bad news". she softly said pulling off.

"whatever ma can you please just take me home".