There's no way this guy over here is the same guy who made a mess out of me yesterday. The duality of Miya Atsumu is just ridiculous. "Hey, I'll just go out to smoke okay?" he looked down at me, giving a reassuring smile. His melanin skin looked extra beautiful with the sunlight flashed against his skin. I smiled with a hum. Atsumu left the class with Osamu, Kosaku and Ginjima to smoke.

I looked out the window, looking at the people walking around the campus before moving my eyes up to look at the sky. The sun was oddly bright today. It seemed like it'll be a sunny day today. A no rain day. I heard the chair next to me being pulled. That's pretty quick of Atsumu. I thought he said he was going to have a cig. "That's fast..." I turned my head to look at him but...

"Suna" it wasn't the blonde boy sitting next to me. It was Suna Rintarou. He looked at me. His eyes moved from my eyes to my nose, my lips and to my neck. It's been a while since he give me this kind of look. I knew I should tell him that this seat is reserved but my mouth couldn't do that as if my lips were stapled. "You're beautiful" he said. I was surprised. That was so random. I didn't expect he would say that all of a sudden. The last time he talked to me was definitely two weeks ago, when I broke it off with him that night. That was the last time he talked to me. I can still remember it! "Without the marks" he continued, his eyes were latched on my neck.

His eyes met mine and then averted to my ponytail. He held my scrunchie and pulled it down, resulting my hair to fall on my shoulders. "What are you doing?" my eyebrows were furrowed. It took me almost one hour to set my hair. I even woke up early to do my hair this morning. What was he thinking! "I like it better when you're with your hair down" he smiled. My mind stopped functioning. Did I hear him right?

The scrunchie he was holding was confiscated by Atsumu. I looked up at Atsumu. He wasn't smiling and his eyes were looking at Suna. "This is my seat" he groaned. Suna simpered. "Your name wasn't written on it" he replied. Atsumu didn't seemed to enjoy his silly act. "Sure but you did moved the bag. Knowing it was my bag" Suna get up and turned, facing Atsumu. His hands slipped into his pockets. A devilish smile carved upon his lips. "Yeah I know it was yours. I did that on purpose" Suna tilted his head to the side. One thing that I know about Suna is this is how he provoke people. This is how he'll act when he's trying to piss someone. "I want to sit with her" he continued. Atsumu quirked an eyebrow. He then let a small laugh. "Friendly reminder that you have a girlfriend" Atsumu smiled innocently. Suna glared at him. He did not expect that to come. "Ah... Sorry, I forgot" Atsumu chuckled. "You're a cheater, so it's normal to see you hang out with other girls behind your... dear Sakura" Atsumu smirked.

Suna grabbed him by the collar. He was furious. Atsumu didn't have to mention that shit. It kinda pissed me as well just by hearing that name. Though, I was on Atsumu's side. He was right. Suna has Sakura and he supposed to act better and not repeating the same mistake. "Guys calm down" Kosaku tried to calm them but Osamu stopped him. "Let them be" he said. The other students in the classroom were looking at Suna and Atsumu. Can they not fight here? Please let me breathe for a while.

Atsumu slapped Suna's hand off from him. "You're ruining my shirt" Atsumu fixed his collar. Atsumu then picked up his bag before grabbing my wrist, pulling me with him. "Oi shithead. Don't forget the dinner tonight" Osamu said to Atsumu when we walked past him. He hummed and pulled me out from the classroom. Osamu looked at Suna. "You still love her, huh?" he asked. Things are going hard for Osamu as well. Suna's a good friend of him, Atsumu is his twin brother. He's stuck in the middle and that's troublesome for him. Suna ignored his question, settling himself back down on the seat and crossed his leg.

"Atsumu, where are we going? The class is about to start" I looked up at him. He still have his hand around my wrist, holding me tight. "We're skipping class today. You only have one class today, right?" he asked. I hummed yes. "Great. Same goes to me" he replied.