"So let me start first" Akagi raised his hand. He's the most excited person after all. "Kita! Truth or dare?" he pointed to the captain who was just next to him. His fingertip could poke Kita's eye with a single soft push. Akagi had gone drunk. If he was sober, he wouldn't dare to act in such way, bet. "Truth" he started off smooth. I see. "Is there anyone you like at the moment? Even if they're not even here" Akagi asked. "Apparently nope" he replied. Lol, that was quite boring.

"He's so bad in this" Osamu sighed, wasn't amused at the answer. "Ahhh... Could you sound more lively!" Akagi whined. Kita snorted before looking at Osamu. The guy gulped. "Osamu, truth or dare?" he asked. Another truth. "When was the last time you jerked off?" he asked. I looked at Atsumu, chuckling. That was a good start. He's not really boring though. Atsumu rested his head on my chest. My heart started to beat fast. He exactly knew where he positioned his head. He did that on purpose!

"Last week" he glanced at Atsumu. The tension between these twins is just there, all the fucking time. I don't know if it's only for me but everything seems like a competition to them. Holy God! "I was out for sure. Gross" Atsumu smirked. I looked down at him as he sniffed my scent. My heart beat even faster. My body started to heat up. Suna was still glancing at us. "Akagi" Osamu turned his head to the drunkard. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" he shouted. Ugh, another truth. "What kind of a woman do you like?" Osamu asked. Akagi laughed out loud. Everyone was looking at him, feeling weird. "Woman?" he asked, sipping his beer. "Dude, I'm into man" he did surprised us there. Who would have thought. "I'm into that Karasuno's libero" he took another sip. "He's so good in receiving that caught my attention!" he expressed out while extending his arms wide. "Ahhh... I want to play against him againnnn" he whined.

Atsumu snickered again. Stop it, shithead. You look hot doing that. It's crazy.

"Miya Atsumu!" Akagi pointed at Atsumu. Both me and Atsumu looked at the drunk man. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" I quirked an eyebrow, looking down at him. Akagi scratched his head, probably thinking of what to dare him. "Akagi, if you would let me" Kita smirked. "Oho, sure captain. Go ahead! I can't think of any!" he whined loudly. Suna looked at the captain. It seemed that Kita understood what was going on. The sneaky scheme of me and Atsumu. It was just an assumption though. "I dare you to make out with y/n for 5 minutes. Non-stop" he said fiercely. I looked at Kita. I was surprised. That was bold. Atsumu seemed shocked as well.

Suna leaned his back against the couch. He despised the thing he's witnessing. Atsumu looked up at me so did I. We stared at each other for a few seconds. "Come on. It's just a game though" Kita wasn't helping Suna to at least calm down. He even added the spice. I cleared my dry throat, glancing at Suna who was glaring at me. Atsumu was waiting for me to make move. The fact that he gave me time to steady myself, that's quite gentleman of him.

I leaned in, glueing my lips against Atsumu's. Our lips finally met for the first time. His lips were dry. He started to kiss me slowly. The kiss was slow yet strong and passionate. He's a good kisser. No wonder girls are after him. He knows how to make girls fall for him. He's an expert in it. His hand placed at the side of my waist, holding me as a support. He deepened the kiss, leaning in with his head tilted to the side a little to get a better angle and taste of my lips. I did nothing but keep responding to his kiss. He pulled me closer, kissing me loudly. Slowly he bit on my lower lip. His eyes met mine. My mind was blank. All I know was I wanted more from him.

Suna couldn't help but to clenched fists. The anger in him started to grow. It seemed that he didn't care if Sakura was there with her hand on his thigh. He didn't enjoy the shit he's watching. His ex-girlfriend just had a make out session with his teammate. His best friend. Keep watching, Rin.

I cupped his cheeks before he leaned to kiss me again. A slight difference is when he parted his lips, poking mine with the tip of his tongue, asking for access into my wet cavern. I gapped my lips just enough for his tongue to slide in to my mouth, exploring my wet cavern to find my thick slimmy muscle. He twirled his tongue around mine, sucking it soundly.

"Gross" Osamu snorted.

Atsumu's right hand placed down on my left thigh and slowly he groped it. It gave me this weird sexual feeling. It felt good having him sucking my tongue and his hand groping my exposed thigh. He moved his head to the other side, still kissing me hungrily. My body heated up again. I felt hot. I felt like drowning in his embrace. My mind and thoughts were no longer there. All I know is I like this. I wished for more.

He trailed his hand up to my breast before Kita cut us off. "Time's up kiddos. Relax" he laughed. Atsumu and I parted lips from the hot kiss. A string of saliva from our lips broke as well. Atsumu's lips curved into a half-smirk. "You're good in this" he said. "You're not a disappointment as well" I replied. I leaned in to peck his lips. "That's a bonus" I said, ignoring the pairs of eyes that were watching us. I just wanted to kiss him. More. I don't care if Suna's watching us or not. I just want this Miya Atsumu guy's lips to smudge the lipstick I had on. That's for sure.

Fuck you Miya Atsumu. You're driving me insane.