"I was just here to say hi to the Captain when I heard his voice while passing by but got curious when you started calling him 'your highness'" the raven explained further.

Yoongi felt guilty for making the other scared now. He could see the red eyes of the other. "I'm sorry about that. I was out of line. Forgive me young one" Yoongi apologized. Smiling when he heard another cute giggle.

"You talk like you're a hundred years old Hyung! Let's forget about that. Let me introduce myself! My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm a pirate!" Taehyung exclaimed way too happy. Yoongi chuckled at that.

"I'm Min Yoongi. And I'm a pirate too" the ashy-haired male replied copying the other. "We're brothers then!" The raven said and smiled.

Yoongi felt a bonding with the other. The male was so adorable, he felt like Taehyung was his actual baby brother. And he barely met the male a few minutes ago.

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't handle all the cuteness and just kissed the latter's bread cheeks. Taehyung squealed in surprise before hiding his face in the captain's chest. Jungkook laughing out loud.

It scared him just how happy he was with only having this adorable puppy-like male in his arms.

"Alright, enough of this gushy love business we need to have a talk" Yoongi reminded. The two quickly separating and clearing their throats.

"Right. Well, I need to introduce you to some people but that can wait. Jimin and you can meet them together. For now, let's discuss what you heard." Jungkook stated and the raven nodded.

"I, as you've already heard, am the former king of Avirum. I fled the country after the people rebelled against me and Yoongi here, fled with me. He was my general at the time" Jungkook briefly explained. Taehyung blinked at him shocked.

Yoongi sighed and refrained from facepalming himself. "That's a terrible explanation my lord" the male mumbled. Jungkook huffed. "Well, why don't you explain then and stop calling me 'my lord'" the blond huffed. Taehyung smiled seeing their interaction.

"I will thank you," Yoongi said and turned to the raven. "What he meant was that he was removed from his rightful seat even before he could properly rule" Yoongi started. Taehyung looking at him confused but stayed silent otherwise.

"I was elected as the general during Jungkook's father's reign. The man was anything but pleasant. Greedy to the bone. He treated everyone like trash. And king Jungkook wasn't an exception either. His people were becoming sick of his dictatorship and soon he was killed in an assassination" Yoongi explained further. "That's terrible" the raven mumbled

"Oh it gets worse," Jungkook said and gestured for Yoongi to continue.

"After the king's assassination, someone spread false rumors that it may have been the crown prince's doing. Some accused me of being a traitor. The people were already divided and angry, they didn't want another dictator like king Jungkook's father.

So only a few months after his crowning ceremony King Jeon was faced with the rebellion of his people and was forced to flee. That is when he decided to become a pirate. And naturally, I followed" the ashy-haired male finished.

"My, what a history" Taehyung exhaled. "after sailing for quite a few months and getting some sailors from new lands, I found this island. Only a few people occupied this huge space back then. So I offered them a deal of giving food and manpower in exchange for shelter.

Soon, people started seeing me as their leader, and eventually, the deserted island turned into a small town" the blond said. Taehyung smiled. "You were born to be a leader," the raven said.