The First (⚠️🔥)

Kio P.O.V.

As Vinnie and I finally got home. I had a sense of relief go over me. After all of what we had gone through, not only today but in the past hiding. We were finally able to enjoy each other. Love each other how we always wanted to. We were at our space now.

Stepping inside gave me waves of nostalgia, looking around Vinnie's place I remembered how only a few actions and words led us to what where we were now. Stepping inside as a couple.

I looked around and saw a bit of a mess from what I assumed to be pieces left behind of the decor at Saddle. It was dark since the rain had caused the building to go into a blackout but the open windows made way for the bright moonlight. I turned to look at Vinnie who was putting his things down on his table.

"Thanks for everything you did, I loved it. It made me feel the happiest person in the world." I said smiling at him.

He came close to me and put his arms on my waist and said "For you, I would do anything, you make me feel the happiest person in the UNIVERSE."

I leaned over and kissed him, he embraced me and continued the kiss.

Vinnie pulled away and said "I think we should change clothes, we're both soaked." he laughed.

"Yeah, every time I touch you I get wet." I responded jokingly heading to Vinnie's room.

Vinnie rolled his eyes and smiled giving me a spank that made me jump.

We both went into his room and started to change.

As I took my shirt off I looked over at Vinnie who was taking off his suit.

He had no shirt under so as he unbuttoned his suit, more of his body became exposed, his soft, wet skin glowing with the moonlight. He got to his last button and slowly took off the suit jacket.

I admired his body as I had so many times before, looking at his broad shoulders, then letting my gaze head down paying attention to his sculpted arms as he was taking his suit off made them go into a flexing position. I then made my way to his toned abs and chest. Marked with his infamous spider tattoo.

At this point, I was almost drooling. Vinnie still hadn't noticed and that made it even hotter.

I finally came back into focus and took my shirt off. Then proceed to take my jewelry off. Following that, I started to take off my pants slowly since my legs were sore from the distance I had traveled. I was shocked to see how soaked my clothes were as the warm air in Vinnie's place hit my skin.

I turned back to see Vinnie bent over picking up his clothes from the floor. He was wearing black briefs that fit his round and sculptured butt perfectly. I admired how round it was.

I stepped close to him, raised my arm, and let down a spank on his ass. I jiggled my hand a little before pulling it away and felt how firm Vinnie's ass was.

He let go of his clothes and stood back up to face me.

I could now look at his front. And let my gaze go down. I noticed the big bulge in his briefs.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Vinnie P.O.V.

Feeling Kio spank me sent shivers down my body. It excited me. I felt my penis jump when he did that. Now that I was looking at him in only his underwear I could feel myself attracted to him, to his body in a way no one had ever managed to before.

I got close to him, putting one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his waist. I pulled him close and opened his mouth to start making out with Kio.