"I need a fucking drink," Jeongguk said stopping, catching his breath, and grabbing a towel to dry the sweat from his forehead and neck.

"I'm up for that" Bobby replied with an amused grin. "Go shower Jeon"

----------------------

It was barely nine at night and Jeongguk was wasted. He ended up in a bar with Bobby drinking his ass off. The good thing was he didn't feel his muscles aching with all the liquor in his body. For a pure breed alpha Jeongguk's alcohol tolerance was really low. And despite Bobby's attempts to hook up with random omegas that kept approaching the two alphas, Jeongguk was being rude and cursed every single one of them. He wanted to drink and forget about everything. Jeongguk thought for a moment that drinking would ease the feeling tugging his chest, but it seem like it was helping him to let it out, to release that concealed pain. He was fine now... he was doing fine then why? Just seeing Taehyung made everything come coming crumbling down to pieces.

"Jeongguk man... I get that you don't want to take an omega home" Bobby began, his words a bit slurry as well. "But I do. I'm horny and lonely" he said with a serious tone in his voice.

Jeongguk looked at him like he was crazy. "Don't" the alpha slurred back pointing at the other alpha. "They'll break your heart," he said touching his chest, where his heart was.

"No, they won't" Bobby rolled his eyes serving another shot of soju. "I just want to get laid man"

"Fine" Jeongguk dismissed him waving him off, voice husky and slurred. "Go with some cheap omega home... I'm fine by myself" he said drinking the glass of soju in one go, without even feeling it anymore.

"Can I call someone to come for you? You can't drive like this, Jeon" Bobby said watching the other with a worried face. He was his personal trainer, yes, but they weren't close friends.

Jeongguk stared at him, eyebrows furrowed and thinking hard. "Call my ex" he finally said with a glare. "I want to tell him I'm oveeeer him... oveeeeer" he said serving himself another glass and gulping it all down again.

"You don't sound like you're over him" Bobby replied eyeing Jeongguk and then one of the omegas who caught his attention, the girl waved at him battling her eyelashes in a flirty way.

"Pfft! I am" Jeongguk responded loudly, making Bobby flinch and return his attention to his drunk pal. "He's nothing to me" he declared with an ironic grin.

"Then don't call him, calling your ex while drunk is the worst idea ever dude," the other male said shaking his head in disapproval.

"I don't care, I'm gonna tell him he misses it... Everyone wants to shag me. I'm rich, hot and have you seen my thighs? Pfft!" Jeongguk said slurring earning a loud chuckle from the other male. "He fucking misses it... his fault... he's not my baby anymore" he said with a big pout, looking at his empty glass. "I need a stronger drink"

Bobby sighed taking Jeongguk's phone and scrolling down his contacts. "What's his name?"

Jeongguk stared at him for a second, furrowing his eyebrows. Having an internal battle with himself apparently. "Taehyung," he said at the end, letting the name slip from his lips like sweet poison.

"Pretty" Bobby grinned and Jeongguk let out a small growl come out from his mouth, amusing the other alpha. "There's no one by the name of Taehyung in your contact list"

"Fuck... I don't have his number" Jeongguk chuckled hitting the bar countertop with the empty bottle. "Call Jimin," he said cocking an eyebrow. "That tiny fucker probably has it... I bet they are all friendly and lovey-dovey with each other, bloody hell" he said rubbing a hand on his barely damp hair getting it all messy.