Chapter 18 | Akaza?

You know the drill, spoilers spoilers spoilers

I was currently wondering around the top of the train waiting for the kids in the background to get their sleeping orbs? I'm sorry But it's somehow taking ages, I went back down and I saw a Rengoku strangling a kid. Low-key to me is that kid trying to resist choking while sleeping? I decided to end the flame Hashira already, I opened my fans blade and was about to slice him in half, all until the boy with hanafuda earrings awoken. "Damn you." I muttered.

Tanjiro Pov

I suddenly awoken from my dream all to see the same uppermoon that tried to attack me. She was about to slice Rengoku in half while he is choking a kid?! I quickly leapt and unsheathed my blade swing it around to her who easily dodged. "Huh..you keep getting in my way you know." Y/N said. She then exited out of the window making me dumbfounded. Was she the one responsible for those missing people? "Nezuko?" Nezuko was there next to Tanjiro looking up at his face. 'She must've used blood demon art to cut these,' Nezuko then burned every rope in its way.

Y/N Pov

'Darn it why won't he stop being in my way?! Something tells me that there would be an another uppermoon presence.. Oh well got to wait for that to happen' I then emerged back out of the exit and decided to play by myself on top of the train. Somehow, I feel like something is burning inside the train.

No one Pov

Rengoku was currently creating fire around the train, trying to wake up the people from their sleep to get them to safety, Meanwhile with Tanjiro, he was trying to find the demon within the conductor's place. Enmu and Y/N were just chatting about what the frick is happening down there in the ruckus. Suddenly, the boy with the hanafuda earrings appeared out of the Train. 'So there are two Kizuki demons!' Tanjiro thought. Tanjiro leapt up causing a bit of fire in its blade, "Huh is this the rip off Yoriichi?" Y/N whispered in my head able to dodge the fires, meanwhile with Enmu, he was currently trying to put this guy to sleep with his hand.

Y/N Pov

Dodging left to right to up and down, I flapped out fans and began to create some ice. Blood demon Art Wintry Icicles, I then made ice spears appear from any random direction going towards Tanjiro, he immediately dodged and continued racing after me and Enmu. Dream Manipulation.. Enmu's hand then gaped open unleashing a mist of blue towards Tanjiro. Suddenly Tanjiro's mind was all about insults from his family, trying to manipulate him to give in. "My family is never like that!" Tanjiro snapped out and continued dashing forward to the two, 'this boy sure is interesting when he is with family,' Freezing Clouds. I threw the fans again hoping that they wouldn't be broken again. Indeed but this boy actually tried to break them, now that they are made out of steel. Some pieces of Ice shards managed to hit him by the stomach. "Enmu, let's see how Akaza is doing," Enmu nodded. The both leapt out of the train while I aimed for the train in the distance, Ice cross Bow..

Sending a flurry of slashes at the train, the train managed to collapse on the ground leaving a few injuries to the people onboard, including Tanjiro. Who's stomach was about to open. Enmu and I managed to hide in the forest to see where Akaza was. "Y/N I didn't expect you to be here, there's your drill Akaza-Dono~ " Enmu said playfully. "You should be able to do your entrance!~" I said using the same sing song voice at him. "I swear to god, you guys are like Douma right now." He then flashed away.

Welp time to enjoy the final show lol.