Chapter 4 | Bonds

5 hashiras sprinting at full speed, following any scent of demons for the luck of finding a particular Uppermoon. Meanwhile, Y/N was sitting on a tree branch, swinging her legs as they all scavenge. "That's weird, why are they trying to take me away from my family?~" I muttered in confusion.

Flashback

It was just me and Douma that time.
We were in the cult to make people feel happy.
It was really ironic, since I never felt happy.
All I got were mixed emotions. Fake emotions. I never knew why.
But just as we were still human that time.
I never felt such things as family that time.
I didn't know what parents meant, so as Mom and Dad.
I never saw their faces.
I asked my older brother Douma everytime for an explanation, but all I got was nonsense.
"Our Mom and Dad are in the skies still watching you from afar."
I never knew what that meant since I was still a 4 year old.
Douma was the Only bond I had that time. A twin brother was the thing I only had.
That was when I met Muzan.
After that I never felt empty again.
I got my colours and felt mixed emotions.
'We could live together forever......even as demons."
No one could tear me away from family even if they are friends.

Flashback end
how y'all like that twisted flash back :)

A katana flew close at my neck. Not even flinching I just sat there continuing to swing my legs. "What's an uppermoon doing here?!"A person with flame like hair glared at my eyes with a somewhat big smile. My rainbow orbs glared back as I disappeared in thin air. Appearing behind him was me with a frown, pointing an ice dagger at his neck awaiting for his death. "Why are you trying to capture me?" I asked showing no signs of carefree. A person with silver hair and dual swords appeared behind me as he tried to grab me. As I disappeared in mid air leaving the two sheathing their blades. (Logic that rengoku got his nichirin blade back)

'Water Lily Bodhisattva' As I unleashed a huge statue dealing the damage for the two as I sat there awaiting for three others. My ears ticked two more people incoming. I activated blades in my fans and threw at the 2. Sanemi, a man that I heard of years ago and a girl with pink hair and green tips. As my statue got slashed the 4 jumped to me showing bloodlust. "Slow as always," I whispered loudly. 'Blood demon Art Ice flow' I jumped as I activated the attack. Showing 4 hashiras stuck on the ground with ice piercing in the bodies. I landed on the ground elegantly as I heard a new appearance incoming. A girl with the same butterfly clip. She slashed through my body not knowing that I'm immune to poisons. She landed on the ground staring in my face. Suddenly my face grew a mocking grin. Her face was full of rage showing no smile but a clenching frown. "So your the one brother Douma has been talking about!" I cheered. "How are you not getting any symptoms of poison?!" She exclaimed in shock. "Oh you just got the wrong person, I'm immune to any type of poison I'm sorry." I chuckled at her emotions starting to boil. Swiftly without caring she swung her blade around me as I dodged and blocked. The moment I was awaiting, she snapped. "Shinobu-San! Slow your breathing and get it under control!" A girl with with pink hair exclaimed as she tried to pull out her foot out of the ice. In a second, I chopped her neck with my hand to the ground leaving her to fall unconscious. "Can't you just let my family live in peace?" She asked in a tone with her smile starting to fade. "Your butterfly has snapped it's wings off." I disappeared in thin air leaving the hashiras to sit there with injuries.

"She really wants to protect her family even if it means by killing innocent lives for food," Uzui muttered as he finally got his foot out of the ice. "Thanks, Rengoku for melting the ice!" Yelled Mitsuri showing petals around her face. "Damnit! She is stronger than ever than the last time I saw her!" Shouted Sanemi as he sat down trying to recover his foot from frostbite. "You met her before?"questioned Rengoku as he started to carry Shinobu in a bride style. "It was some years ago when she had no appearance of an uppermoon," Sanemi growled as he mentioned her. "Let's go back to the mansion now til' the full moon comes."

mEanWhiLe

As Y/N came back in the fortress, she was found unfazed with any attacks until she started to cough out a bit a blood. That butterfly did make a blow from those slashes. It not the poison affecting her, it was the amount she was starting to lose a bit of blood. "Y/N!! What happened to you!" Daki and Gyutaro came in screaming as they saw their sister-like friend injured. "Those.. hashiras.." Kokushibou appeared with a towel. "Y/N-San! Don't go without me! Next time when I see the face of those hashiras I will kill them right away form what they had done to my little sister!" Douma ran into me hugging me with tears falling.

So this is what they call care is like, don't worry, I will protect my friends from those people who try to break our bond. Like a family.