Chapter 14 | Broken Lotus Fans

"Ara~ Ara~ they do call me a sibling magnet but I think Nii-San should call me the Hashira Magnet!~" I cheered on as I grabbed Tanjiro onto my shoulder knocking him out. "Don't touch Tanjiro, Y/N." Giyu said, he didn't want another friend to die in his arms. "Hmm~ let me have a talk with master first then we can have a chat later!" I said as a Biwa was strung bring the three demons falling into the door with Tanjiro. But someone stopped me,

Sanemi was currently gripping on to Y/N's hand to stop her from bringing Tanjiro to Muzan. "Not today BioTcH," Sanemi shouted as he lifted Y/N out of the door. "Hah?~ So your just here to capture me again?" I didn't hesitate but to activate fan blades and merged them with my blood demon art. Blood Demon art Freezing Clouds I swinged my fans to them as my fans scattered many ice shards coming from it. Second form! Claws-Purifying Wind! Sanemi shouted at he damaged both of Y/N's fans into shreds. Y/N was dumbfounded at those fans being cut. Those were the fans Douma gave her when she was still human in the cult to be happy. She chuckled sadly at her gift being thrashed into pieces.

Guess I have no choice don't I?

Blood Demon Art, Ice Crossbow. Y/N muttered with coldness coming from her eyes. "You broke Nii-San's gift.....I'll break you instead," I said. They seemed shocked at my words as I casted a long ice shard aiming for them. There was a huge strung with the string and the shard, the shard went towards them as Sanemi catched it perfectly. But not until it settled a flurry of Ice slashes at him.

EYYYYYY VENTI MAH BOIIIThe flurry of ice slashes almost killed Sanemi who was at the brink of death, he kneeled down coughing blood

The flurry of ice slashes almost killed Sanemi who was at the brink of death, he kneeled down coughing blood. His body was full of deep wounds and Frostbites. Giyu had no choice to pick him up and escape quickly to the butterfly estate who forgotten Tanjiro on the waylol. Meanwhile with Y/N, she looked at her precious lotus fans she used to play and dance when she was little. However, there were two eyes who were laid onto her sadness when her very precious gift was broken. Pairs of Hanafuda earrings and burgundy hair was hiding behind the bushes sitting by with Inosuke and Zenitsu.

Y/N picked up the left overs of her fans and went back to the fortress. When the door appeared, she stepped through the entrance. And just like that she disappeared..

AngStY StOrY AnGSTY StOrY.