Chapter 13 | Kamaboko?

After the encounter of Muzan sulking in his office. He was currently getting advice from some of the uppermoons to comfort him. Meanwhile with Douma, Y/N and Rui... The three were out in the forest at the dead of night hunting for humans. "Nee-San? Found any villagers yet?" Rui grumbled as he was getting hungry to drink the thirst out of a person. "Ara~ Ara~ Rui-Kun is getting tHiRstY eh?~" Douma said making me a bit uncomfortable from his words. "How about you Y/N-San?~" He was still flapping his fans at his face.I sighed and went on trying to find any villagers around the route. "Oi!~ Dont ignore your big brother Y/N-San!~" Douma whined as he saw me with a straight face trying to get out of his grasp. "Well Douma~ Don't you have any woman left back in your cult?" I asked. "Nah their skin all got rotten and got infested by insects and grubs, blegh.." Douma said imagining the corpses of dead woman being infested by maggots. Until Y/N stopped dead in her tracks.

"What's wrong Nee-San?" Rui said as he tugged my sleeve. "There are eyes on us Ara~ Ara~.." I said with a mocking smirk.

"Quick!! Move away!!"

"WAHHH THEY FOUND US?!"

"PIG ASSAULT PIG ASSAULT PIG ASSAULT"

We heard many rustle from the bushes, "They aren't stealthy as I thought.." I sighed. "Aw man.. They don't sound like woman after all~" Douma said in melancholy. "Don't worry Douma! We will find more villagers to eat right Rui?" I cheered. "Big sister Y/N is right!" Rui cheered on making Douma giggle at our sudden taunt. The three flashed in mid air to see who has been spying on in their eyes. There were three people there running around in the forest creating much noise. I sigh at them wanting to get a challenge of find them. I dashed towards them and pounced on a particular red burgundy boy with hanafuda like earrings. "Douma! Rui! I found the one master has been looking for!~" I said catching both of their attention.

The other two started to unsheathe their blades, well except the yellow haired boy who was currently hesitating to save his friend. The boy with the boar head mask dashed at me with incredible speed almost slashing his dual blades at me until Rui summoned his threads to tie him up. Meanwhile with the boy with hanafuda earrings, he was trying to grip his blade from his cassette. "Hey you! What's your name!~" I said as I suddenly gripped both of his hands from touching his katana. His eyes widened at the strength of the demon. "T-Tanjiro K-Kamado-" he stuttered trying to ease the pain from my nails piercing into his hands. "Well Tanjiro! Do you know that master has been looking for you?~" yes your gonna be playing the antagonist. "Muzan Kibutsu-" All of a sudden, scratches form the box were heard. "Oh is your little demon waking up?~" I said mockingly.

Meanwhile with the other two demons fighting the other two. Rui was busy making the boar head boy suffocate in his threads as Douma was trying to freeze the yellow head to burst his lungs out. And that was when another two spies enter the show.

"Huh more hashiras? Are you here to protect your friends?~"

It was non other than Sanemi and Giyuu...