Chapter 2 / Puppet Family

There I stood smiling wider and wider at the demon slayers screaming in agony and despair, as their partners started creating taboos and dying from being puppets. Gotta say that Spider Mom really is a good use for creating puppets. I jumped tree to tree to a little Boulder sitting in the middle of the forest. "Great Work Spider Mom~ Keep up the good work!~" I cheered as her aura of fear starts to fade away. "As you wish," she responded in relief as she starts to fiddle with the threads. I then flashed in mid air back to the ruckus as I saw new demon slayers coming in the forest, 3 to be exact. One of them caught my attention, a burgundy haired boy carrying a box at his back. The aura smelt funny coming inside the box, "Interesting, seems like we got a demon and a traitor of the demon corps," I thought.

Time skip brought to you by Y/N being a Enmu and Junko kin

It was hours after the burgundy haired boy ran away from the puppets with a mutated human looking boar at its hands. I decided to look for a yellow haired boy amongst the forest. As I jumped tree to tree I saw a lightning flash in the sky, I accelerated even faster to watch the scene, until a boy with yellow hair stood there with poison already coming to his end. Welp I lost my appetite, he looks even gross to which ever human I had ever absorbed. He is dying real fast anyway by the spider son made, so I left the area with no trace. I decided to visit the father to see how he is going, "STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!" A voice boomed which can be already told that it was the father. There I saw it, a human boar fighting the father spider. "Ohoho this is going to be interesting," I said as I hid in the trees to watch. Until a man with a mismatched haori suddenly appeared and sliced his arm. "Fascinating, he's a water hashira!" I thought as the father spider screamed in pain the man sliced his head off killing him in an instant. "He's gonna be a good challenge to defeat" I thought as I smiled creepily. A thought came in my mind as I forgot to protect Rui, darn it I forgot! I flashed away in a second to check on Rui.

As I arrived, I saw Rui currently creating his blood demon art making his threads much more sturdy and stable, while I saw a heavily injured boy in a checkered green haori hogging his sister to protect. "Now you have made me more angry than ever! Then I will kill you both with no regrets! Blood demon art Murderous Eye Basket!" He shouted. Oh boy he hitted his nerve, how exciting! Until the same person with a mismatched haori appeared,Water breathing, 11tH foRM. Huh? How did he get here. Dead calm. Damn, its his breathing himself. He dead as hell:)

That's when I noticed he was about to slice Rui's neck, I jumped in front of him, 'Lotus Vines'. The lotus vines I summoned immediately captured the person making him strangled in the vines reach. "No ones going to hurt my little cinnamon roll today~" I said in a sing song voice as I exposed my face to him. "Nakime take this boy to the fortress," I thought until a biwa strung and teleported the Rui to the fortress. "Uppermoon 2?" He asked. My grin only grew wider as he said those words. "I have a name you know!~ My name is (Y/N)! What is yours!" I asked cheerily expecting a response but he stood quiet. Only for an another presence awaiting to kill me. "A needle like katana! How extraordinary!" I thought as a girl with a butterfly clip on her hair slashed me, leaving me nothing but a few slices on my body. "How does it feel to be sliced now moron!" She said in a happy tune. "How unfortunate, I'm immune to poisons,"I said as I smiled creepily. "You remind me of Kanae, I've heard many stories about you," she widened her eyes at me. "You-" "Got the wrong person!~" I chirped in her statement. "Oh well it was a nice meeting you guys! Blood demon art Ice flow," I said as a strung of a biwa playing ringed in my ears teleporting me away from the mountain. "She's that demon!" They both thought.

MeAnwhiLe aT Y/N's uNiveRse

"Don't worry Rui! Your still here with the demons! All safe and sound!~" I said trying to comfort Rui as he layed on a futon. Douma right next to me was fascinated by the way she treated Rui. "Y/N-San! Can we also have him as our brother?~" Douma asked with awe in his face. Both Rui and Us were surprised at Douma's request as Rui's aura started turning into gloomy to happiness. "Can I Can I Nee-Chan?" Rui asked with happiness in his eyes. I ruffled his hair again "Of course! We gotta report to Muzan first to always protect you so he could also protect you!" (Ah yes I made y/n and rui muzan's favorite to keep up with the fluff:) rip Douma tho lol)

A biwa strung as we saw Muzan in his kimono. "You asked?" He said. "Master can we please adopt Rui since he has no more family to keep in Mt. Natagumo?" I suggested. He thought for a moment "Sure thing protect him though, it's your responsibility to be a brother and sister," he said. (He's too much of a father figure oof) "Thank you master! We will obey your request!" Douma responded as Nakime transported us back to a futon. "So how does it feel out of your puppet family?" I asked.

amazing( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chapter 2 done - chapter 3 coming soon