Chapter 6 | Final Selection?

"Ugh, why wisteria? It's overwhelming while looking at it and it gives me allergies. Why can't they just fill the mountain full of red or blue spider lily?" I cloaked my demon scent and placed my blindfold on.

As I arrived, I saw many slayer wannabes that pretty much look like punks and delinquents. "Talk about fashion," I muttered until I saw two little children coming up the stage. They pretty much look like Lolita dolls because of the appearance.

"May the final selection start," the both said in sync.

Time skip
Day 1

I may have slashed many demons and a human but I'm pretty sure they won't notice. Some may have also got scared away by the kanji in my rainbow eyes. "These demons are real cowards though," I thought while walking casually around. "This isn't much of a challenge," I Sighed as I hunted for a demon. Until I met a demon munching on a human as I looked away disgusted, I might aswell leave that demon to eat his dinner.

Time skip - (thehanddemonwasdeadawhileago)

When I arrived at the wisteria gates, the same two girls who looked like Lolita dolls stood there smiLinG. And to my surprise there were no kids around me. The only thing that was uncomfortable to me was how those bauble headed girls looks like it's wanting to eat my soul.

I walked to the spot and stood there patiently. "Welcome to the end of the Final selection, we are glad that you are the only one alive," the twins said in sync. "Hah? Di they expect me? Is this a trap?" I though as I eyed the twins suspiciously. Suddenly I heard....

footsteps.

Gotta send Master a little notice.

'Master, tell them I won't be here for another day, make sure you tell Nakime to use the biwa to exit me out when I say so' I thought awaiting for a response.
'So it was a trap to capture you after all, don't worry I will bring accompany soon.' Muzan though back in my head.

"Good luck catching me!" I yelled as I got my fans out with blades and threw them at the presences. It seemed like they were hashiras? Again? There was a guy who had long hair with turquoise tips with an appearance of a girl, and a boy who looked familiar with a bandage on his mask and a choppy haircut. They both dodged the fans and went straight at me.

MeAnWhIlE aT thE foRtRess

A biwa was strung, getting all the Uppermoons attention making them get teleported to the stage immediately kneeling at Muzan's presence. "The final selection was a trap." Many eyes widened at those words worrying that their person who they loved the most would be killed. "I want two people to come and accompany her right now," Muzan demanded as the Uppermoons thought about it. The people who put out their hands first were....

Gyutaro and Daki.

Very well then.

And the biwa was strung.