Chapter 8 | Ubayashiki's request?

"So, you do treat the demons as family and friends?" A man with a permanent purple scar on his head asked. It seems like he is blind due to the impact of the scar. "Of course I treat them as family, unlike you guys you people would try to take down my friends and family," I responded with coldness coming out of my mouth.

My personality can sometimes change when it goes to humans. "Another Question my friend," he asked again as I awaited. "Why is a twelve Kizuki like you planning to be a demon slayer?" I stood quiet for a moment, putting my hand to my chin making a thinking pose. "Surely you won't be here to 'kill' your 'family'." (LoGic)

"You got me~ But I don't want anymore business with this place." I asked as I descended down the mountain. "A word please," When will the man cut the act of being calm? "Why not meet the Hashira meeting soon?" He asked already catching my interest. "Are you sure this isn't one of you traps again?~" I asked while tilting my head. "Surely not, I just want you to visit the rest."

"Well you gotta heal those two first~ I may have hitted them too hard," with a smug on my face as a door appeared below me making me fall in. The biwa strung again as I was disappeared completely.

Meanwhile at the estate

"Eeek! We are having an another meeting soon!" Mitsuri squealed while eating boxes of Sakura mochi. "I'm pretty much it is about that flamboyant demon again!" Uzui exclaimed. "That brat managed to land a hit on me, I can't believe it," Iguro mumbled as he sat in the bed. "My foot is still recovering from her frostbite," Sanemi said wincing in pain.

Meanwhile there was Shinobu, she was awfully quiet about that one upper rank 2. Perhaps it was about how her...

Manga / death spoiler?

Sister died - Kanae Kocho by a demon with blond hair, pale skin, cult clothing and rainbow eyes.

"So. Master Ubayashiki has offered a visiting for Uppermoon 2? This is my chance."

( Sorry if this chapter is short got school soon) (-_-;)