Chapter 12 | Muzan and Ubayashiki

When we reached the ground, we immediately kneeled at master Muzan's presence. "Did you get enough information?" Muzan said . "Yes we may have not heard, but Ubayashiki might give some particular gift to you soon," I said, Muzan was shocked and collected at those words. He remembers the times he used to get gifted by a particular child. "Why a gift?" Muzan said getting even more hooked in. "Hmm, he said you have to befriend and trust him once again master.." I said which almost made him get in the verge of tears. "Master are you okay?!" Y/N went up and rubbed his back to calm him down. "Thank you Y/N but I'm gonna have a moment."

They really had a friendship before.

"Kokushibou?~ Do think master may have a big bond with his friend at the Corps before?" I said it made him think for a bit. "Friendship with...Master and...Ubayashiki..I think so..." Kokushibou stated. "Welp see ya later Kokushibou~" I flashed in the air to my room to see the two playing on a board game. "What are ya playing?" Y/N asked. This caught both attention, they both met their sister in front of them after many days. "Y/N San!" They both hugged her from knees to waist. "Where have you been for an extra days after the week?" Douma asked worried. "Well I managed to get information instead of being a demon slayer." Douma started to change his personality to dark again. "So they almost trapped you?" Douma said about to kill someone's head off in the forest. "Careful Douma you might de captivate someone's head," I said.

Currently the three were having fun with playing a board game of Chinese Chess. Meanwhile there were eyes on them and everywhere somehow. There was Muzan, he was spying on everyone without a presence. He checked on every of its bonds that can be found inside the Uppermoons. Gyutaro and Daki were healing each other from their fights in their hunts, they always cared for each other even if they are a bit harsh sometimes. Akaza was there painting Gyokko his pots in the meantime with Kokushibou and Hantengu was watching him paint. A bond of four friends doing things with eachother, Muzan was surprised at the bonding between him and the uppermoons. He had a friend before but he no longer became one, but became one of his enemy instead.

He thought about it for weeks and months, he ignored all the demons attacks happening outside the fortress. He no longer wanted the blue spider lily, he just wanted to reunite again for all of his Sins he made. Meanwhile Y/N was watching him sulk, "He really had a precious friend back then," I thought. Maybe that person does gifts back then?

Muzan and Ubayashiki

In the family tree of Ubayashiki. Muzan is in the same family within the Ubayashiki clan.
Muzan used to be one of their siblings to one of the families from long ago.
That made him turn into a demon everyone bows down to.
It was that One day that the Ubayashiki family is cursed, which meant that every baby child would be cursed for many years to come after them, or worse death,
Both siblings, Muzan and Kagaya had the same curses. Muzan became a Young Demon and Kagaya got the curse of being scarred and blind making him an earlier death soon.

They had a friend like reputation...and Kagaya always used to bring Muzan gifts when Kagaya used to be a child. Muzan wanted to be in the sibling bond back, to feel life from him again.

Chapter 13 comin soon