35. Cherry Blossom

Start from the beginning

"Namjoon you're so smart!" Yongsun said clapping her hands and smiling, showing her dimples and her pudgy cheeks. "No stereotypes on genotypes, how does that sound?"

"Quite good" Namjoon replied offering the girl his dimpled smile. Jeongguk remained silent, not having more choice than to agree. "And finally, diverting the attention from the topic sounds about right, but I don't think announcing a fake engagement would do any good," the grey-haired alpha said while fixing his glasses, eyeing everyone in the meeting room.

Jeongguk nodded his head. "Fine, I'll do the interview... Fuck I need a counselor"

"Min&Ko" Namjoon replied grinning at the younger alpha. "Also, Yongsun and Hyejin... let's start the new campaign as soon as possible, and let's add the new features of the lovegen app, okay?"

Both women nodded their heads. Yongsun especially looked super excited. "I have three contenders already but there's one male omega that caught my attention. He was ethereal! For real... I almost asked him to let me touch his face to be sure he was real" Yongsun said giggling loudly while Jeongguk glared lightly at her.

"Really? Did you tell him about the offer?" Eunwoo asked tilting his head with curiosity.

"Yeah, I gave him my card... and he gave me his number. I may or not have told him that it was a modeling job and not advertising for the lovegen app though..." The blonde woman shrugged.

"Yongsun! That was the main part!" Eunwoo whined shaking his head.

"I know but he wasn't interested at all and I really want him to do the damn campaign!"

"What's so special about that omega?" Jeongguk asked with a grimacing look on his face.

"I know you told me that you didn't want blondes but look at him..." Yongsun said taking her phone. "Don't think I'm a creep but he was so pretty I had to take a picture of him to show you guys" she giggled while Hyejin tapped her head done with her friend.

"I don't care. Do whatever you want. Just show me the people you chose before the shooting starts" Jeongguk stood up and picked his things up. "Now I have lunch to attend," he said waving off the employees and leaving, a strong scent coming from him probably because he was containing his anger.

All Jeongguk wanted to do for the day was to go boxing and release stress. But the world as always was against him. First, he had to deal with the deceased people's families who blamed it on the lovegen app, then have lunch with his precious mother who probably wanted to tattle at him for not speaking to the press as soon as the crisis appeared. And three, he had to pay a visit to Min&Ko to beg his friends for help. Boxing would have to wait.

---------------------------

Jeongguk drove to the restaurant where he was meeting his mother. Dressed in all black and with a facemask to hide from any prying reporter. The alpha couldn't talk to them until a proper speech was done for him. The moment he entered the fancy restaurant he took off his mask and a server immediately guided him to his mother's usual table. To his surprise, Jeon Chie wasn't alone. Joy was sitting with her, looking nervous and suffocated. Jeongguk shook his head, knowing his mother was probably giving the omega a hard time, criticizing her dress or her hair. Yes, at the beginning Jeon Chie approved of the relationship between Jeongguk and Joy. Because it was convenient for their business and the relationship earned a good response from netizens. But now for Jeon Chie, it has become something monotonous. The woman wanted Jeongguk to find a suitable alpha female from a wealthy family to breed pure blood alphas babies with him. And that made Joy not convenient anymore.

When both women saw Jeongguk coming they fixed their positions, Joy looking thankful and Chie smirking proudly.

"Jeongguk" Chie spoke pointing to the seat in front of her. "I've already called my lawyers so they can help you with the massive suicide issue"