Chapter 5

"So Eden is in the mountains." Hoseok finalized taking a slice of bread from his bag. "But where exactly."

"I don't know about that." Namjoon admitted. "But we can try to find it."

"All is not lost." Yoongi muttered under his breath. Jeongguk was deep in thought. "Don't eat it completely Hoseok." Yoongi scolded the younger who threw guilty smile at him.

"Hyung, why do we exactly come here." Jeongguk looked at Namjoon with serious. "I mean, what was the information you were hoping to get from this place."

"There was this book. That I presume was written by Choi Daejung. He was the first one who identified the wielders." Namjoon explained but was cut off by Jeongguk. "But I've heard it was an American Scientist who did that."

"Yes, according to all the resources it was first identified in America but it wasn't. Daejung guy found it first but didn't report it. He kept it secret." Namjoon clarified.

"Why? I mean that was something worth to brag about. Why keep it secret?" Jeongguk was lost.

"The first identified Wielder was his son himself." Jeongguk's jaw dropped at this. "He was a really wise man. He had foreseen about the possible dangers that could follow his discovery. How people could consider this as a threat and these innocent people would be hunted."

The three were listening closely to Namjoon's words. "Soon after Americans identified this and many such cases were begun to report worldwide. Daejung was called by the authorities to identify the wielders of our country and he realized that his secret could be exposed any day. He could keep his son away for a while but soon after the truth will be out. So he made a special place for his son and sent him there. That is the Eden I guess."

"So how did you access the information about this place?" Jeongguk asked now getting the hand of things. "He was kind that he wanted to save other wielders too. He couldn't directly expose the place but he left clues. These clues are kind off all over his articles. He gave coordination's which located a specific place. Those lead me here and they are more specifically of the public library of quarter 5. The library is famous for its collections of rare books, especially the last copies. I was thinking of finding something here."

Namjoon looked dejected. "I don't think he did it because he was kind." Yoongi blurted out.

"Why not?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "You said he sent his son there right. The old man wanted his son to have companions, not to be alone." He crossed his arms. "So what. It is kind off helping us." Hoseok defended.

"But how did the Minjoon guy know about this place?" Jungkook asked. "You said only the one who cracked the clues get to know its final place."

"He said many of us come here in search of Eden." Namjoon took the water bottle. "I guess someone must've told him the place."

"Why not the entire information? Why only that Eden is in the mountains not the exact position?" Jeongguk went on.

"Because I have no use of it." Minjoon said from behind. "There is no good for me in the Eden."

Jeongguk blushed beet red in embarrassment. "Do you know anything else about it?" Yoongi asked. "I'm sorry that I don't know much." Minjoon was really sorry.

"Its okay, can you take us to the library." Namjoon's question made the latter to raise his eyebrows. "But I told you it is destroyed. Burn down."

"I just want to see that place. What if we get something form there." Namjoon shared his hope. Minjoon sighed. "Well then I'll take you."

---------

Just as promised Minjoon took them to the outskirts of the town where the library was located. "It is close to the forest." He said as they walked down the destroyed streets that whispered stories of its glory days.