Chapter 2

"So you are a wielder too?' Jeongguk asked to confirm his suspicions of his new companion. He had made up his mind to move with Hoseok when the he asked him. Jeongguk was fine anywhere as long as he was away from government. They were now moving north, away from the city, only Hoseok knows the exact whereabouts of the destination.

"Umm, yeah." Jeongguk also found that he was older than him about two years. "I can control wind. What about yours?"

"It is not that much." Jeongguk admitted. "I've never got the chance to explore it. I can control charges. Like electrons."

"So electricity?"

"I guess so." There was a silence but not an uncomfortable one. "Where are we going?"

Hoseok looked ahead at Jeongguk's question. "I've a camp at the outskirts of the town. My friends are expecting me." Jeongguk's eyes widened. "Friends? You mean there are more of us?"

Hoseok chuckled at his eagerness. "What do you expect? That you are alone?" He joked. But his smile disappeared when he saw Jeongguk's fallen face.

Yes that is exactly what Jeongguk thought few hours before. He was alone. Alone in this world, fated to live like an outcast. Hoseok stopped in his tracks and put his hand on his shoulders. The younger refused to meet his eyes with the older. "You are not alone Guk..." Jeongguk looked up half expecting to see a teasing glint in Hoseok's eyes. But what he saw was something that stirred the feeling of belongingness. And for a long time Jeongguk hadn't got it. Maybe ever since he realized he had powers.

Jeongguk felt his eyes tearing up and Hoseok looked away giving him time. He slump his hand over the younger's shoulders and pulled him close. Not only his body but also his mind along with it. "Come on now. They'll be freaking out I tell you." Jeongguk chucked wiping his unshed tears.

They talked much more and Jeongguk find himself trusting and liking Hoseok more. Hoseok too felt the same. They reached in front of a creek which surrounded a small patch of forest outside the city. What amazed Jeongguk was the creek looked like as if it was protecting the forest.

"Hold on to my hand." Hoseok said. Jeongguk looked confuse at the extended hand and Hoseok cracked a smile. "Trust me will you?"

Jeongguk trusted him. He took Hoseok's palm and the older closed his eyes in concentration. Jeongguk felt his feet taking off from the ground. He began to panic but he realized that it was Hoseok's doing. Hoseok lifted both of them up and a surge of wind took the forward past the creek and slowly landed on the earth. It was elegant short flight. As soon as they stepped their foot on land Hoseok panted like as if he had ran somewhere. "Are you okay?" Jeongguk asked concerned Hoseok was taking deep breaths, his hands on his knees. "Well I don't usually do it with another person. It might take a moment."

After Hoseok recollected they began to make their way through the thick trees. "It is kind of a defense system, the creek." Hoseok explained. "It was Yoongi who made it."

"Your friend could make a stream." Jeongguk asked in disbelief. Hoseok can not only control wind but also fly a little. And now his friend can even create a creek. Jeongguk wondered what else he could do with his powers developed. "Yeah he can control water. He's the eldest one of us three and got more experience. He's a little accepting to strangers but once you give him time he'll warm up. Don't mind his cold exterior."

Jeongguk nodded. "The other one is Namjoon."Hoseok said trying to remove a twig that stuck in his air. "He's your typical nerd. Real genius and a bookworm. There is nothing under the sky that the guy doesn't know." Hoseok laughed slightly. "What are his powers?" Jeongguk asked.

"Oh, he can control earth." Hoseok shrugged. "Like make earthquake and stuff?" Jeongguk was excited. Hoseok stopped thinking. "Yeah something like that. I think he has telepathy too."