(7) Death threats

Start from the beginning

“You can do it Justin” She whispered, I shook my head “I can-“ “Justin?” I heard my mom, I closed my eyes shivering at her voice, I didn’t remember how sweet her voice actually was “Justin baby” She whispered walking up to me “Watch out Pattie, he might kill yo-“ “Don’t be ridiculous Jeremy” She snapped out as she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck embracing me “Mom..” I cracked out confused as ever, how comes they are here? “I missed you so much” She cried out in my neck, I hugged her back “Mom please don’t cry” I cracked out on the edge of crying.

After a while, we all sat down on the dining table “Look Justin, we’re here for one reason, we’ve been getting death threats, and we don’t know from who or why, but we don’t feel safe anymore, or else you solve it, or we’re going to the fucking police with all this shit” Jeremy said “Jeremy” my mom snapped “What?” He hissed back “Don’t be so fucking rude to him, he’s your son” “He’s a murder” “Your son”

“Mom let him be, I’ll solve this, can I have these notes?” I asked, Jeremy threw some papers on the table “There you go” He said getting up “Are you leaving?” I panicked, he looked at me and with not another word, he walked out “I’ll see you soon baby” My mom whispered and kissed my cheek rushing after Jeremy, I heard yells and screams from outside, I looked out the window only to see my parents fighting.

I hated that when I was little, all those fights, all those tears, the pain, I hated it, I was actually happy my parents divorced but I was so depressive because well, it was all my fault and now I got them in danger, after so many years I need to get them into trouble and shit.

“What was wrong?” Scooter said “They want to kill them Scooter, call everyone in for a meeting” “But Justin it’s 9PM and half of them are all out-“ “I said call everyone in for a fucking meeting! Is that so fucking difficult?” I snapped, he sighed and started texting.

“Justin baby will you be okay?” “Please go to sleep” I mumbled to Renee, she frowned and nodded, she softly kissed my hair relaxing me a bit and then she walked upstairs “You aren’t letting her in anymore, aren’t you?” Scooter said “Of course I am, just not yet” I mumbled “Why?” “I don’t trust anymore” I mumbled sighing.

After half an hour, all the guys came in and we got into the basement for out meeting, I took the letters with me as I got in after them “Okay, so, listen up, my parents gave me these letters, we need to destroy these motherfuckers” I said as I started reading them out loud.

“Enjoy your life, as long as you can..

-Mystery guy”

“YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, AND I’LL WATCH YOU.

-Mystery guy”

“Thank your son for this.. 1-2-2015, wait for it..

Just you wait..

-Mystery guy”

“Okay so this ‘mystery guy’ is threatening to kill them on your birthday?” Scooter said “Yeah” I nodded, Jack groaned frustrated “What?” I asked confused “Who is the fucking mystery guy” Jack muttered “McCann..” Brendon said  “No fucking way” Scooter said “That can’t be, McCann has too much respect for my mother, he would never kill her” I agreed with Scooter, Brendon looked at me “You are defending him?” “I am, he is innocent in this” I nodded.