10 ~ The truth and the lies

Start from the beginning

I smiled back looking at him and replied.

"Yes, please"

He called the nearby attendee and asked her to take the kitten to our chamber.

After that, we started walking back slowly this time. I was noticing the beauty of his empire and suddenly he said.

"I have two elder sisters. One of them is here with her twin kids. She was urging me to meet you... this way" 

I nodded and followed him silently. We crossed that dangerous bridge again and I didn't know why I was feeling that the sultan had so much into his heart. Like, most of the time he was faking his smile, reactions, and concerns. I was understanding his facial expressions more as I used to do these a lot. I used to smile in front of my mother and brother a lot even when I wasn't really happy.

I used to bring the charm on my face that I didn't really feel from inside.

Suddenly, a vision of a few time ago crossed my mind. I saw him hiding some of the letters and royal stamps inside that table. I didn't know if there was anything related to my Hind. But, I had to keep an eye on his every action. I had to keep an eye on his every plan.

We came back to the same part of the Empire, the one on this side of the lake. We walked towards the Royal chambers and he said.

"The kids are so annoying and naughty. So, prepare well." 

I smiled listening to him as he didn't know that I was the naughtiest kid in my childhood. 

We both entered the chamber and walked inside. I looked at a lady sitting on the couch and knitting something.

"Salma Baji"

She lifted her gaze and almost came running to the sultan.

"Rafiq... Hum kabse raah dekh rahe the aapki, Pehle to aap mahino gayab rehte hai, fir aake humse milte bhi nahi aate"

"Rafiq... I was waiting for you for so long, First, you were away from here for almost a month then you didn't even come to meet me."

She said hugging her and the sultan kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Maafi chahte hai baaji... kaam me thoda mashroof the"

"I apologize Sister... was busy with some work," he said smilingly.

"Chaliye chodiye"

"Leave all this," She said and diverted her gaze to me.

"Mashallahhh... assalamualaikum Bhabhi jaan"

She greeted hugging me and all I could do was touching her feet.

"Aakhir kaar hamare bhaijaan ne nikaah kar hi liya... Aapka hamari sultanat me istakbaal hai"