Part 16

BB POV

It was past midnight. The city was in a peaceful slumber. The moon was shining its silver light covering the city. From the looks, the Jump City might look peaceful to you. But the reality is something else. The peaceful silence is an indication of upcoming violence. 

All were sleeping, while we were working endlessly to maintain this peace. The end war (not marvel!) was coming soon. 

After 8 hours of combat and training, we were now resting. Tomorrow, we will make our way to the library. We have to rest so that we are active not tired. 

I was in my room. I haven't seen it in days now. We were too busy helping Raven. The room was just like I remember before we left to find her. My queen size bed was not neat but enough to sleep. The floor was covered with a really thin layer of dust. Some of my comics were on the floor and my computer was off. 

I made my way towards the bed and jumped right on top of it. Dude! I am soo tired. My back has missed these soft mattress. Aah and that pillow. It's heaven! I can't wait to sleep which I haven't been able to do. 

I lied down on my sweet sweet pillow and pulled the covers on top of me. It was so warm and cozy. I wanna doze off right now. Then in dream I will see Raven throwing me out of windows and making sarcastic comments. Classic. 

I was just about to sleep when...

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* 

DUDE NOOOOOO!!!! I AM SLEEPING! 

"Titans! It's Raven!" As soon as my ears heard that name, I rushed towards the common room, totally forgetting about my sleep. This is important. More important than sleep. 

"Looks like our plans a little changed. We have to leave right now Titans. Get ready!" We all ran and got out in a millisecond. All were in their uniforms and ready for action. My sweet bed, this is last fight. I may come alive to sleep on that. And if I don't, my dear. Then understand I sacrificed myself for this world! 

"Titans, I think we all remember the plan. We have to be active and in action." He turned to Cyborg and Starfire, "Our work is to distract Raven, so that Beast Boy can go inside the portal and mix his blood." They nodded. 

Robin turned to me and placed his hands on my should, soft yet firm, "Beast Boy, our hopes are depending on you. Be safe and as soon as you mix your blood, escape from that portal. Your and our work ends there. Raven's mortal side will take care of rest, OK?" I nodded. 

This is now or never. 

The sky was slowly turning blood red. Four eyed Ravens were siting every where. The library was in a corner of the old part of city. It was dark and abandoned. From outside, it looks like any other 90's library. It was really huge with weird drawings all around it. 

"Guys look!" Cy pointed at one of the drawings which were carved at the walls. It was not clear but it looked like there was a hand and a person siting in lotus position on that hand. There was a purple wall and on the left of that wall were four people trying to break it. 

The other drawing was of a huge red type person, probably a demon and there were five people winning over him. 

It does look familiar. But how...? 

"It's of the time when Raven turned into a portal." he pointed at the first drawing.

"And this one is of the time we defeated Trigon." he said pointing towards the another one. 

Yeah now I remember!

"So, what are we suppose to do with it, friend Cyborg?" Star asked. Yeah, what are we suppose to do with them anyway? 

"I got it now. Those two drawings represent the prophecy. And how it ended. So maybe whatever happens here is automatically turns into a drawing to keep it a memory!" Robin exclaimed. Ooh. Well, it didn't have to do anything with our work. 

"Titans, let's go inside." 

The inside was soo huge and ancient looking. There were no books. Why? Don't know. It looked like there was a hurricane in here. Everything was smashed, the roof was broken and we can see the red sky. 

We moved forward carefully. Raven can be around. We have to find the portal. Where is it? The place was huge and smashed. It will be soo difficult.

There was an old door somewhere in the corner.

"Guys, look!" I said. 

"Maybe, the portal is in that room?" Star asked 

"Don't know." Cy shrugged as he examined the door. 

"We should check inside." Robin said. We were just about to enter the room when... 

"Not that fast, Titans!"...

WOOHOO. ANOTHER CHAPTER. ACTION SCENE COMING NOW. I THINK I WILL END THIS STORY BY TODAY OR TOMORROW AND START WRITING SEQUEL FAST TOO. I WANT TO FINISH THESE SERIES BEFORE MY EXAMS. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!! BUH! PEACE AND LOVE✌💖

-peehoo.