Part 6

Beast Boy POV

We all were standing outside Raven's door. Even though we knew Raven is not here, we were kinda scared of going in her room. 

Cyborg entered the code and door slid open revealing a dark room. It was just as same as it was when me and Cy went in the nevermore. The lights were off. Her walls were painted in dark purple color. Many interesting statues were placed and her bed was neatly kept. Her little library was filled with all kind of books. 

We moved further, dividing her room for searching. I took the place of her library and her dressing table. 

I looked at the dressing table. A mirror stood up on the upper part. Lower parts filled with drawers. 

I studied the first drawer.

Nothing. 

Second drawer, only some books and potions. 

Third drawer, filled with all types of pen and a hand mirror. 

Last drawer, as soon as I open, my eyes went wide in shock. Guilt, it hit me hard, harder than bullet in heart. My hands trembled, as I touch a box filled with, mirror shards, razors, small knives and sharp pins. 

Some had dried blood on it, some were clean. 

That was not it. There were pills, half empty bottle. 

She was.... killing herself. 

There was a small note on side of it. 

Witch. 

Demon. 

Worthless. 

Ugly.

Disgusting.

Loveless. 

This is me. And it was convinced by... beast boy. 

I can't stop my tears. What have I done? Why have I done it? She didn't deserve this. Her whole life was suffering and she was told these words her whole life. She was looking forward on us, on me for making her believe that this is not true. 

But.... What I did? I spoke them towards her. And they make her a villain. I am the reason she was fighting us. She had to intentions of taking over world. 

She just want her anger to be over. Just want her life to be over. Just want this suffering to be over. 

She didn't asked to born. She didn't ask for being Trigon the terrible's daughter. She never asked for any of this. It was us, all the time. 

She also deserve a happy life. A loving family, supporting friends. And she thought we were them. But, what we did? We became the reason she destroyed her own life. We.... I 

Why? Why did I do it? 

My eyes were full of tears, the paper on my hand was wet from my tears. 

"I am sorry Rae." was only that I could think and speak. My heart was gone. I turned my heart in stone to be with Terra. And I broke the heart of my only best friend. 

I deserve losing my loved ones if this is what I do to my friends. I could feel my parents ashamed on me from the heaven. 

All Titans came to me, but were wrapped in guilt and shock by what they saw in the drawer I opened. My eyes were squeezed together. My tears weren't stopping. 

Star feel on knees and cried openly, Her green eyes filled with tears just like mine. 

Robin can't stop as well. Beyond his mask. You could see salty water in his blue eyes. 

All of us cried in guilt, pain, but most of all. Loss. 

Loss of our dear friend, loss of our teammate. Loss of our family member. 

OK, SO I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING A LOT AS I AM BUSY WITH MY OTHER BOOKS, BUT I FINALLY GOT SOME TIME TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. ITS QUITE SAD, I KNOW I KNOW. BUT DON'T WORRY, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FULL OF HANGOVERS. TILL THEN, ENJOY AND BYE BYE. 

STAY HOME, STAY SAFE🙏🙏 PEACE AND LOVE✌💖

-peehoo