Part 7

Still BB POV

Three hours of searching, nothing found. We lost all our hopes. Guilt was slowly eating us all. What we discovered while searching was a big surprise for us. 

None of us talked, we quietly sat there, losing all our hopes for bringing her back. If only Raven was here to tell us what to do! 

Wait. WAIT!! 

"I GOT IT!" I jumped suddenly making everyone staring at me in confusion. 

"WHY DON'T WE ASK RAVEN??" I said excitedly. All just shot me a concerned look. They were thinking I became crazy. 

Robin stood up and tenderly touch my shoulder. 

"We know it's not easy to accept that Raven is no longer the person we remember. We will truly try everything possible to bring Raven back Beast Boy. But right now, you have to believe Raven is gone." 

WAIT WHAT? DID THEY REALLY THOUGHT I WENT ALL INSANE!! 

I facepalm myself. We're they really dumb or acting like one. 

"Robin, by that I mean why don't we go in Raven's nevermore?" I said, clarifying myself. 

"Oh" could be heard in a unison. 

Then it hit them. 

"OHHH!!!" 

we quickly jolted towards her room. I remember the hand mirror I found in the third drawer, before.... before I found... 

No, not now Beast Boy. Help her and you will get over this guilt. I assured myself. 

The hand mirror was the same as we remembered. Four red eyes appeared in the mirror and sucked us all in. 

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a familiar place, but.... it looks.... different. The sky which used to be gray was blood red. Four red eyes Raven were roaming around the sky. Yelling and evil laughing can be heard from far place. The land was cracked and the forbidden door was slowly turning in red. 

Cyborg and I were the only ones to observe the difference here. Robin and Star didn't notice it. "Gaahhhhahhah!!! " we heard a groan beyond that forbidden door. We just nodded and timidity moved towards it. As we pass we came to a dorm filled with thorns and blood spilled on the floor. 

"Ewww!" Star exclaimed. 

"Grrr..." the groan came again. 

"Hey guys, the groan came from that way." All followed me towards where I was pointing. 

The sound grew louder and louder as we move closer and closer. 

"We're here." 

We looked around and saw a figure. It was wearing a pink cloak which was slowly fading to black. Its hands were rubbing its arms like it was in pain. 

"Graah! " that sound came from that figure. 

"GUYS! Look." 

We slowly and calmly moved towards the figure, as we moved further, its shape could be visible as a girl's. We hesitantly surrounded her. She looked up at us and... I can't believe what I saw. 

It was Raven. But her eyes were pink, like a pink diamond. They were shining with pain. The pain was shedding from her eyes in form of tears. She fell on the ground breathing heavily and release a loud sob. 

Without thinking I wrap my arms around her. She cried and cried and didn't stop. We wait patiently for her to calm. 

After she calmed down, I soothingly moved my hand to her hairs. She rested her tiny head on my chest and clenched my uniform, as she was fighting the pain again. 

"What is happening Rae?" I whispered in her ears. 

"She... She is... Taking over." she spoke between her sobs. 

"Who is taking over?" I asked tenderly helping her fragile body. 

"Rage!" she spoke in pure fear. 

She trembled under me and I held her firmly yet delicately. She buried her head in my chest as she releases more sobs. I nodded to all and they started looking around to find some clue as I held Raven's crying body. 

After some time she relaxed, Her clock stopped fading and slowly turned pink. Her pink eyes sparkled like glitter. 

She broke the hug, smiling at me. She twirled in the air as her pink cloak dances with her. 

I found happy, and help her recover. Now... it's time for the rest of the emotions. 

TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. STAY HOME, STAY SAFE. PEACE AND LOVE 

-peehoo