34

After the whole, Dareth almost breaking his hand over boards, we all heard a lot of screaming and things being destroyed. " Garmadon?" I said to myself as we ran outside and saw OUR SHIP! " But pirates?" Lloyd asked. " Pirates haven't been around for a long time!" I added, confused. "I sense Lord Garmadon is somehow behind this," Zane said. " How are we gonna follow them?" Lloyd questioned and Kai took out the bus token. "Perhaps this can be of some use. I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship!" We got onto the bus and the bus driver followed the command. "Ugh, I don't like the kid coming along. It's too dangerous."

Lloyd tried to convince Kai that he can go but Zane said that his powers were too great and uncontrollable. " One of these days, you'll be about to join us. Sorry kid." Lloyd groaned and the 5 of us climbed onto the roof of the bus and just missed the bus anchor since it suddenly stopped for an old lady. I sighed as the lady's bag ripped. I growled and felt my hands get really cold as the shadows from under the bus fixed the bag put her stuff into it. The shadows pushed the old woman to the sidewalk. The bus got closer until we just decided to run instead. I warmed up my hands with my breath and heard Dareth's voice calling for help.

Kai groaned, " Dang it Dareth." "We need to get on board that ship!" Cole stated. Jay spotted a costume shop. "Ah-ha. There are other ways a ninja can hide in plain sight" " Oh gosh, really costumes again. First, it's a snake, now a pirate." I mumbled to myself as we bought costumes and changed into them. But on a good note, I look goooood! We were able to sneak onto the ship and saw the captain nudged Dareth further down the plank. " We have to save him," Jay whispered to Kai. " We can't get close enough without blowing our cover," Kai whispered back. " Who here wants to see him go splat!" The pirates cheer. " Who here wants to see him live?" The pirates cheered again but it quickly died down in confusion.

The Captain chuckled. "Hehe. The plank's getting shorter, huh?" "We don't need to do this, fellas. I'm a lousy martial artist. What I do, I wouldn't even call it an art. I know I'm a brown belt, but I painted it. And my trophies, they're all fake." Dareth admitted something we all knew was true. Dareth got pushed off the plank and I only smiled. I knew a certain green boy was going to save him. How? I noticed the Ultra Dragon flying over here was Dareth was speaking. Lloyd was able to save Dareth, making him believe that he called upon the dragon.

We did spinjitzu and changed into our gi's since Dareth was safe. " More pajama men!? And uh...pajama woman?" The captain looked at us. " Ninja versus pirate. Who will win?" Kai said as a fight broke out. A pirate looked at me and laughed, " Yer a lady, ladies can't fight!" I growl, " I'm a lady," I kicked him in the throat. " And I will fuck up a bitch." I felt my hands get cold again and I crossed my hands into an X shape as the pirate tried to fight me. The coldness from my hands to my arms and a shadowy black mist formed a protective barrier.

Holy crap! I can use my elemental powers without the weapons! I love being Lloyds shadow! I chuckle and went to attack the pirate but slipped on gumballs. I heard Cole call out to Jay. Of course, it was Jay's fault.

I heard the very loud noise of wings flapping and saw Lloyd jumping aboard. Dammit greenie what did Kai say! Lloyd swung around using some top and kicked captain Soto down, as well as Zane by accident. Soto was about to hit Lloyd but Kai jumped in quickly to save him. " Lloyd! You're not supposed to be here!" Kai put Lloyd in a barrel. Kai went back to fighting.

Not even 5 seconds later, Lloyd on his feet and attack the pirates in front of Kai with the barrel still on. Lloyd fell down and Kai jumped on top of the barrel to avoid him but ended up falling off the side and landing on the anchor that had also dropped because of a little green idiot.

Soto was still trying to slash Lloyd who was somehow dodging perfectly. "Come here, you blurry little munchkin!" Soto raised his sword up and Lloyd was able to do Spinjitzu and break out of the barrel. " Whoa, Spinjitzu! I just did Spinjitzu for the first time!" Lloyd exclaimed happily before Soto kicked him. Lloyd fell down and flipped the lever back and the anchor raised up.

All of us surrounded Soto as Garmadon peaked from behind a wall, seeing his son and knowing he was getting stronger. Lloyd, determined to beat the pirate, summon and ball of energy and Kai told him that his powers were too uncontrollable. The energy more or less became a wisp and was whisked away by the wind, hitting the sail as it left Lloyds hands. The sails fell down and we got trapped under them.

We groaned and crawled out from under the sails, " Lloyd, I'm going to kill you." I sighed and looked behind me to see the pirates standing on the sail. YEAH JUST GO AHEAD AND ADD MORE WEIGHT! " You lose, Pajama People." " It's Ninja." I laid my head on the floor. " Now you're walking the plank." As Soto finished speaking, there were loud booms as Nya in her mech got onto the ship. Putting the sail back up. She also ripped a large hole in it and landed on top of Soto. " Who wins between pirates and ninja? It's Samurai!" Jay exclaimed which made Nya chuckle. He looked at her dreamily.

We rounded up all the pirates and they were played in the backs of police cars. " Good work team." An officer smiled at us. " Don't forget to include this guy!" Kai pulled Lloyd close and gave him a noogie. The officer asked if the ship was ours and Jay said it was. " Sorry, you snooze, you lose!" Garmadon shouted, taking control over the ship with the serpent time. " Lord Garmadon!" " Dad!" "You're becoming stronger, son, but you'll never be strong enough to defeat me. Give up, before it's too late." Garmadon said to Lloyd. Lloyd looked at us before back at his father. He stood by us, choosing which side he was on. " Have it your way. Another day, ninja. Another day."

The ship flew away and Jay was unhappy that Garamdon was back and had our ship. " Well, at least we got this little guy!" Cole put his hand on Lloyds back. Dareth tried to sneak attack Jay but he flipped him over his back and onto the ground. "Oh come on guys, I Dareth you to forgive me." We all laughed and Dareth joined us.