20

Nya took the cover off of a skeleton. I scooted back in my chair because the thing stank. "Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpye a few miles away. It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenom." Nya informed us as Zane took notes. Kai was just sitting there bored and Cole was drawing. I looked over and saw Jay with a new hairstyle which was weird. But not so weird when you realize he was staring at Nya with pure love. " If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects." I looked back at Nya and saw her cheeks going pink. " Resulting in...diminished, uh, excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume." She questioned, mainly looking at me since I am a girl. I shook my head as Jay got nervous. " Aheh," He whispered to Kai, " You told me it was men's cologne." " meh, I get them mixed up." Everyone but me, Nya, and Jay laugh. Zane turned off his humor switch off. 

" Ah, looks like class is over. Time to start stomping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades." Cole got up quickly. " Sounds like a plan." " I'm excited to join." " You're all idiots I hope you know that. " The four of us walk out as Jay stays behind to ask Nya on a date.

" Hello, Brother. What took you so long? You brought the katana from our youth. Funny, you never had the courage to cross the temple wall, yet now you have the courage to come here. Garmadon scoffed. " Why have you come to this place of darkness?" Wu questioned. "A place as wicked as me? Don't you see? Here I feel at home. Back in Ninjago, I was physically unable to hold all four Spinjitzu Weapons. But here, dark magic has made me stronger and what was once impossible is now possible!" He turned and revealed to Wu his extra set of arms. " You came here only to possess the Weapons of Spinjitzu?" Wu asked, shocked to see how evil his brother has really become. His once protective, prank-loving, loving, and happy brother was now so controlled by the Great Devourers' venom that he discarded all of that his Father thought the boys. All the lessons they grew up learning. All of that is now gone. The brother Wu once knew, was gone.

"Yes, brother, and I refuse to allow you or your petty to stop me!" Garmadon summoned four weapons and started to attack Wu. Wu slid down the mountain and into the mud. He did spinjitzu but that only made mud monsters come up from the ground and surround him. He tried to fend against the monsters. " Brother, I've not come here to-" "You will pay for your visit! Mud monsters, converge! You don't belong here, old fool. You should've known better than to try to stop me." Garmadon said as Wu got squished by the mud monsters.  

 Wu struggled against the monsters. " I didn't come here to stop you. I came to warn you. To tell you- you're son's in danger!" Wu managed to get out before he was encased in the mud. " Lloyd?!" Garmadon gasped. He quickly pulled Wu out. " What has Lloyd gotten himself into?" Wu looked up at Garmadon. " He has opened a can of worms I fear I will never be able to close." Garmadon went closer to his brother,  " You mean we will never be able to close. Get up." He pulled him up, " You can tell me more later. First, we need to return home. How did you find me?" " Traveler's Tea. But I used it all and now have no way back." Wu looked down. " There is only one way to return to Ninjago. But to get there, we must pass through the Mountain of Madness and it is a long and dangerous road ahead." I wouldn't have it any other way" Wu smiled at his older brother. "We should leave. Before it really gets dark." Wu looked at the sky before following Garmadon.

The serpents crawled out of the ground as Skales pointed at Mega Monster Amusement Park, telling Pythor that the fangblade was in there. "Maybe it's better to wait until dark, so we don't attract any unwanted attention from the ninja or Samurai," Skales suggested. " Oh, I have a feeling we'll fit right in."

The serpents entered the amusement park. A kid ran away screaming from an employee " Hey, don't go!" An employee told the kid, sad that they were scared of him. A man ran over to Pythor and asked for a picture. " Your costume is so authentic." The woman complimented. "Of course. Welcome to—to, uh" Pythor looked at a sign. " Mega Monster Amusement Park!" The family and Pythor get together for a picture which Pythor secretly enjoyed. Eating all of his fellow Anacondrai really made him lonely. "Say cheesssssssssse." Skales held up the camera and took a picture. Pythor shook his head after the picture was taken, the flash hurt his eyes. 

I walked into a room that held a bathroom so I could get a hair tie. But I ended up finding Jay talking to himself. " You sound stupid by the way." I laugh. " Very funny." He crossed his arms as I got a hair tie and put my hair into a ponytail. " Whats got you all excited?" " I'm taking Nya on a date!" He said confidently. " Finally!" I smile, " Good luck Jay, but I'm sure you won't need it." I gave him a peace sign and walked out of the room.

Jay waved at me leaving and noticed his hand was scaley and green. " No! No, no, no. The prick from the Fangpye fang! Oh no, this isn't happening!" Jay panicked. " No, it's nothing. It's just a rash. It'll probably just go away. You're gonna do great, Jay. This is your chance to shine. Hehe." Jay told himself as he put on gloves and went to the bridge.

" Whoa, where are you going Mr. Fancy?" Cole snickered as Jay walked in. " Didn't you hear? I'm taking Nya to a nice restaurant. A really nice restaurant." " Can you even afford that?" I asked but Kai cut in. "You might wanna change your plans. The bridge just picked up evidence of Serpentine activity over at Mega Monster Amusement Park" Kai said annoyed that Jay and Nya were going on a date. He motioned to the monitor that showed a photo of the snakes.  

I frowned hearing about the snakes and the amusement park. That was the last place me and Lloyd hung out at before we stupidly got on that bus. " Hey! That's Pythor!" Jay pointed out. "Pythor would not be there for fun. We believe a Fangblade may be buried underneath the park." Zane informed. " We can't let them get it! Oh, but my date.." Jay got upset. " Jay, if they get all four and unleash the Great Devourer. You may never get to go on another date with Nya ever again!" I jumped up and hit Jay on the head. " If you love her, HELP US GET THE FANGBLADES!" " Ok ok!" He calmed me down. 

Jay then got an idea and went to Nya's room. He knocked on the door. " Uh, Nya, you there?" He opened the door a bit but Nya slammed it making him yelled in pain from the door hitting his face. " Don't come in! I'm getting ready!" " Well, um—I just wanna talk to you about our date. You know, I'm hearing really bad reviews for the restaurant and I just..." Nya hid all of her weapons and her bracelet projected a map.

 " Serpentine spotted at Mega Monster Amusement Park?" She said to herself as Jay mentioned about canceling. She opened the door. "Ooooh, you're canceling?" She said sadly. " No no! I just wanted to know if you would rather go to the Mega Monster Amusement Park instead." "Really? That would be perfect! But aren't you overdressed?" Nya noticed her helmet was in view. " Well, yeah. Of course, I need to change-" Nya kicked the helmet away. " What was that?" Jay asked her. " Nothing! You know what? I'll dress up too. Looks fun." Jay smiled, " Hey, I was thinking. You know, we'd take my Strom Glider there." Nya said it sounded like fun as she went behind a changing screen. She changed and walked out, stunning Jay with her beauty. " I'm In your hands." She grabbed her purse and put her helmet in it, locking her arms with Jay.