𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

(A/N): This song is just so hot and iconic, I can't-

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(Y/N) had placed the photograph on her nightstand and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked kinda awful, she had to admit. She looked tired and worn out but she just shook her head. There was still a good bit of the day left and with the newfound courage, she wasn't about to let her father think he had broken her.

She went straight to her vanity and put some makeup on, concealing the dark circles around her eyes. She combed her hair and and pinned it into a simple but sleek braided bun. She went to her wardrobe and pulled out an outfit, changing into it and then looking back to the mirror. She looked heck a lot different now.

She felt a long missed smirk cross her face

She felt a long missed smirk cross her face. She put on some intimidating sounding heels and exited her room. She walked down the hall like she was on a mission, and she was. Her first step? Gather her 'executioners'.

She walked down the stairs, not even stopping or hesitating any of her steps. She brought shock to everyone present in the living room but passed by them swiftly, not even glancing their way.

"(Y/N)? Where are you going?" asked Jimin.

She stopped abruptly in her steps and turned to them in a dramatic way like she had seen in dramas, "To claim what's mine."

"W-what's that?" asked Kai, slightly scared by her dark expression.

"My life," she answered and then turned away, heading to her office which she hadn't visited in over a week. She didn't know how exactly, but she wasn't going to get married. If her father was threatening her with Taehyung's life (which supposedly he wouldn't take but she wasn't going to risk it) then she would just have to do the obvious- get him out of here and away from her father.

She entered her office and walked to her desk, pushing a small button and then sitting down in her chair, patiently waiting. After a few minutes, five men entered and she grinned. They returned her a few grins and sat down casually.

"I was starting to think you had forgotten about us," said Soobin, the one with blue hair.

She let out a scoff, "I didn't, I only forgot who I was for a little while."

"We heard about what's going on...this place is swarming with other gangs right now," commented Yeonjun. 

(Y/N) nodded, "Yeah, but as much as I would like to kick everyone out, that isn't the top priority."