𝗜𝗜

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

As they pulled into the driveway, Daechul smirked at the sight of the house. Long time no see.

As soon as Jin parked the car, she jumped out, ignoring Namjoon's requests for her to wait before entering. It was her house too, she didn't have to ask for permission to walk in. She heard the boys run after her but she was too quick for them.

She pushed open the door and barged inside, looking around. Exactly as I left it...well sorta. There were some guys--also really handsome- who were sitting on the couch, all turning their heads to look at her stunned.

"Ah, it's so good to be home," she exclaimed, strolling into the room and letting her gaze fall on the boys.

"More friends of Namjoon I suppose..." she muttered, leaving them in utter confusion.

Starting to head for the stairs, she paused upon hearing Namjoon call for her. She knew Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok were probably following behind him and wasn't exactly in the mood to sit around and talk. She just wanted to get some sleep...and lots of it.

"Daechul, you need to stay. You need to be introduced to the others. I guess I have some explaining to do to them," he admitted.

Turning around, she glared at him and looked at the others, "Heck with the introductions! I'm Namjoon's sister and you're his friends. Now goodnight."

She turned back to the stairs, toward her old room. Shutting the door behind her, she looked around and sighed. She smiled, seeing the little glass statues she had collected as a kid sitting on her shelf. Her bookcases still held her favorite books as well.

She walked over to her old record player and ran her fingers across it, putting a record on and listening as the music came on. Finding herself in this room again made her feel like she stuck out like a sore thumb. She felt at home but out of place.

Next, she plopped onto her soft bed with her face smooshed into her pillow. She let out a sigh as her body thanked her for resting. In just a few minutes, she was sound asleep.

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

Daechul woke up feeling the presence of someone in her room. Before even shifting or opening her eyes, she spoke up, "I can smell you, get out."

And she wasn't lying. She smelled an unfamiliar cologne so she knew it wasn't Namjoon. If it had been Namjoon, she would have chucked a pillow at him by now and cursed at him to go away. He probably would have made a comment on how 'immature' she was or how she needed to 'work on her social skills'.

When no one answered, she sighed and opened an eye. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw one of Namjoon's friends from last night sitting in one of the chairs. She didn't know his name but she did recognize him. He was the one with the pretty doe eyes and the bunny smile.

"Who are you and why are you in my room?" she asked, sitting up and sending him a glare, "How dare you disturb my slumber..."

He tilted his head, "I'm Jungkook. Namjoon hyung asked me to wake you but I didn't want to make you angry so I waited until you woke up yourself."

She pushed the sheets away, standing from her bed and observing him, "How brave of you to do so. Now leave so I can get changed."

Quickly leaving, he shut the door quietly. He walked downstairs and entered the kitchen, "Hyung, your sister's scary."