𝗩𝗜

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

When Daechul woke up the next morning she practically soared to her bedroom door, throwing it open at the mention of waffles. Hoseok, who was standing outside, jumped back in surprise. She stopped in her tracks and looked down the hall one way and then looked down the hall the other way.

"Clear. No signs of hostile creatures. I will make my approach to the kitchen and get my hands on the prize," she said, pretending her phone was a walkie-talkie. Hoseok bent his head back in laughter, his laugh echoing down the halls.

Daechul chuckled as she stood up straight, returning to her room, "Let me change clothes and I'll be right down."

When she stepped out again, she saw that Hoseok had waited for her. He gave her a blindingly bright smile and put his arm around her, the two walking downstairs.

"You seem to be in a good mood this morning," he commented.

Daechul blushed as she remembered kissing Taehyung the night before and answered, "Yeah...waffles just have a way with putting me in a good mood," she half lied.

They entered the kitchen and Hoseok patted her shoulder before leaving her side, "Well then we should have waffles more often then!"

Taehyung looked up from pouring orange juice into a glass and his cheeks grew pink as his eyes landed on Daechul. She gave him a tight-lipped smile, remembering her awkward exit last night.

"Pal, you might wanna pay attention to what you're doing there," she teased.

He looked down to see he was pouring too much, causing it to overflow. Jimin let out a laugh as he watched his friend hurriedly try and clean up the mess, a bit embarrassed. Taehyung chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck once he had sat down.

Once everyone was seated, Daechul greeted them with the first "good morning" they'd ever heard her say. Whenever someone had said "good morning" to her she always replied with how it wasn't a good morning.

They all paused, staring at her until finally Namjoon spoke up, "So today is a good morning?"

She nodded, looking down at her plate, "Waffles."

Taehyung bit his lip, smiling to himself. The others just looked around momentarily and then resumed eating. They ate cheerfully, pleased that it was a good morning for Daechul. They all hoped it would last for the rest of the day or maybe for the rest of the week.

As the group finished up their meal, Namjoon spoke up again, "So today we're going on a small-scale mission. I want Hoseok and Jin in my office later to go over the details."

Everyone around the table nodded and listened as he continued.

"We're going to go to the bar tonight and I want you all to act like it's just a normal visit there, understood? Don't worry about Hoseok, Jin, and I. Just act like you're enjoying yourselves there. Yoongi, I want you to stay with Daechul as much as possible. Don't let her out of your sight."

Yoongi looked over at Daechul and nodded, giving her a smirk to which she rolled her eyes.

"If anything seems weird or unusual, contact me immediately. Does everyone understand?" he asked, looking around the table to see everyone nodding, "Good. We leave at eight."

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈