𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

They both stared at each other, unmoving and not know what to do or say.

He looked handsome as ever in black slacks, a short sleeved black and white button down shirt that revealed his masculine arms. His hands were tucked into his pant pockets and his dark hair was styled into a middle part. 

As he looked at her, he thought she had gotten even prettier. She was wearing a short black dress with a silver chain necklace around her neck. Her hair was pinned to the side and her lips wore a dark red lipstick color. Her eyes were still the prettiest he had ever seen.

Finally he broke the silence, "You're still here."

"And you're still alive," she replied without missing a beat. She hadn't heard anything from him since the day he had left.

"I told you this morning that he was coming back," interjected Namjoon.

She shot him a glare, "You never said whether he was alive or not so I didn't know if I should be expecting a lifeless corpse or a living body."

Taehyung sent her a slight smile, and he felt somewhat relieved. She was still the girl he had known two years ago, or at least it appeared so. He glanced over as the others lost interest in the awkward conversation and headed to the dining room. He turned back to (Y/N) to see she was still watching him.

"You've gotten even prettier," he said.

Her eyes widened a little and she felt her cheeks warm up just slightly. His eyes widened and he looked away, "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about you and Yoongi for-"

"Me and Yoongi are over," she interrupted, "The feeling was mutual."

He was silent as he stared at her again, he felt a slight sense of hope spark inside him again. She looked away from him and let out an inaudible sigh and started to walk past him, "Come on, let's get something to eat." She paused mid-stride and turned to see Taehyung watching her, "Oh and...welcome back."

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(Y/N) was quiet for most of the meal, either thinking of the deal with GOT7 or Taehyung. She was so deep in thought that she hadn't even heard Namjoon say her name.

"(Y/N)..." he said, a little louder than he had been saying a few seconds ago.

She looked up, a bit startled, "Hmm?"

"Have you been listening to me?"

"No," she answered honestly.

"Is something on your mind...?"

"Yes, many things."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like how I'm really starting to hate EXO," she replied, staring off into space. After a moment, she blinked and locked eyes with Namjoon, "Am I allowed to kill them?"