𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(Y/N) climbed out of the car and approached the club with the others. She was wearing something different than she usually did when she went on a mission. She still looked great but she felt somewhat more authoritative with it on. She wasn't going for flirty tonight. She was getting tired with that and she just felt thankful that Namjoon didn't make her wear something more revealing for the mission.

 She was getting tired with that and she just felt thankful that Namjoon didn't make her wear something more revealing for the mission

They entered the club and the sound of music flooded her ears. She and Jungkook went to the bar to keep and eye out. Namjoon and the others had a separate mission on one of the upper floors so it would just be them.

She saw a group of men approach the bar as well and she peered over to see that one of them was Park Seonghwa. He locked eyes with her and she didn't dare look away. It would be a stare down for dominance. He knew for a fact that she didn't want to break the eye contact but neither did he. He let a smirk cross his lips and he made his way toward her.

She raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the counter next to her. He looked observed her and grinned, "You must be that Bangtan girl, huh? I've heard quite a bit about you."

She smirked and looked down to her drink, "What kinds of things?"

"I hear that you're a sly one," he said and she locked eyes with him again, looking at him blankly. "They say that you're no pushover...you get what you want. I've heard that you're very valuable in the mafia world but I didn't expect you to be so pretty."

"Oh yeah? I guess I sound quite impressive then," she said nonchalantly.

A glance from Jungkook told her he had completed his task. She took a small sip of her drink and stood, "Well it was nice meeting you, friend, but I have things to do and places to go and oh so little time."

She turned to leave but heard someone call out her name furiously. It wasn't Seonghwa and it wasn't Jungkook... She turned around and her eyes landed on Kai who had all of EXO standing behind him, staring at her angrily. She could see that Seonghwa and the gang he was a part of- ATEEZ- had gathered with him and they stood near EXO.

Well crap.

She let a fake smiled cross her face as she ever so slowly stepped backwards, "Well hello, Kai, dear. How've you been this...past twenty-four hours?"

"Very angry with you," he snapped. With that, EXO raised their guns and ATEEZ followed in suite. 

Jungkook ran past her, "That ain't none of my business!"