𝗜𝗜𝗜

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

The next few moments had been a blur for Daechul. After Jungkook had dramatically rolled away on the floor from her, she had started battling Taehyung. At first, she was doing well. But once she slipped on the floor and lost her balance, he managed to tackle her until she was pinned down.

The wind was knocked out of her but only momentarily. Looking around for Jungkook to call for 'help', he was nowhere to be seen. She turned her head to face Taehyung who was on top of her and had her arms pinned to the floor.

He smirked, "Jungkook couldn't beat you but apparently I can."

She frowned, rolling her eyes, "Whatever..."

When she met his gaze again, she realized their position and how close his face was to hers. He seemed to realize it too. She felt her cheeks grow hot as he started to lean closer. His lips brushing against hers, he was about to whisper something to tease her as he was enjoying her flustered state. That was, until the sound of multiple loud footsteps interrupted them.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." she muttered. A part of her actually had kinda wanted him to kiss her even if he was just teasing her for the fun of it. She was aware they had just met that morning, but she couldn't deny that there was some sort of thrill she felt when he was close to her.

Without hesitation, she freed her hands and gripped his shirt collar with her left hand. She managed to roll on top of him who stared at her, stunned. She raised her free hand and clenched it into a fist as if she was about to punch him and he cowered, thinking she actually would for his teasing.

Just at that moment, everyone burst into the room to see her sitting on top of him, about to 'punch his face'. She looked up, acting as if she was just as surprised as the others were. They all stopped in their tracks, glancing between the two on the floor.

"Daechul...why are you about to punch Taehyung in the face?" questioned Namjoon.

"I'm—uh—training? Isn't physical touch needed to do so?" she lowered her fist and patted him on the face. He simply stared at her with wide eyes.

"Get off of him," Namjoon glared, "He's one of my men not your punching bag. Stop causing trouble."

Daechul jumped off of him with relief. Jimin came over to the dazed Taehyung and helped him to his feet. The male ran a rand through his soft hair and looked away, not meeting her eyes.

"Are you okay, Tae?" Jimin asked. Taehyung just continued to look everywhere but Daechul. She looked at him expectantly and eventually he nodded slowly.

She let out a small sigh, "Great, well this was fun, we should totally do it again sometime-"

"—No you shouldn't," interjected Namjoon.

She smiled nervously, "—but I think I'm just gonna head out now..."

The boys watched as she slowly backed out of the room, scratching the back of her neck. Once she was out, she leaned against the wall and let out a huge sigh of relief. Her eyes widened as the realization hit her.

Taeyhung almost kissed her—if he hadn't just been teasing her.

It would have been her first kiss too. Yes, she was twenty-three and hadn't had her first kiss yet but in her defense, she had never really had the chance to kiss a guy. She had rarely even seen another person in the past eight years unless it was Namjoon, a trainer, or an assassin. None of those were good options for first kisses either.