What's on the teacup? (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

     "Grim?! O-Ok, I'll be there for a minute!" She closed her notepad and closed Crux's gate. 'Why is the black ink familiar?'

[𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞)'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧]

*DRIP!* *DRIP!* *DROP!*

[𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧]

     "Leona-san, a letter arrived that's addressed for you." A Savanaclaw resident shoved a letter into Leona's hands. It was full of lion stickers, hearts, and with a sticker word 'Leona-oji-tan'.

     "You can leave me alone," Leona ordered the resident.

Typical letters of young Cheka, but this time, Leona used it to his advantage. He's been suspecting (Name) for quite a long time now. Ever since the entrance ceremony, where she appeared out of nowhere, his lion instincts kicked in. When (Name)'s scent passed him, the way he scrunched his face was very unusual to him...

Her scent, her scent was so different from the others. That was the very first time he smelt someone like her. At first, he didn't bother to give a shit about it, but when she stepped on his tail and sniffed her again, he was sure that this girl is from another world...

     "Ne~! Leona-san has a card from his cute, little nephew again~! Shishishishishishi~!" Ruggie snickered from his back.

     "Tch! Shut up, Ruggie, or I'll sew your mouth shut."

     "As if you can do that~!" The hyena teased.

     "I'm so tired of this shit..."

Leona opened the letter, as usual, a cute yellow paper with lion stickers. But, there was a white envelope inside. The royal family of Afterglow have electronic devices as well, not just royal things, they use them for searching people's identities in the whole Twisted Wonderland, that's why Leona wanted to prove that (Name) wasn't from here at all...

     "Read it, Ruggie."

     "EH?! ME?! THIS IS FOR YOU!"

     "Nah, don't care."

     "Arghh!!! Fine!" Ruggie took the yellow paper inside. " 'Dear Uncle Leona...' "

     'When will you go home, Uncle? Papa and Mama said that they'll prepare a big feast in the castle just for you! C'mon Uncle! Aren't you supposed to be flattered or to be happy? Or are you just a tsundere? Hm... What's a tsundere again? Ah! You're lying from what you really feel! Aha! 

     By the way, Uncle Leona, why do you want to know anything about (Name)-nee-chan? Hm... I wonder... Let me guess! Are you gonna ask her out? Then propose to her? Get married then? PLEASE MARRY (NAME)-NEE-CHAN!!! I REALLY WANT A BABY COUSIN!!! Then I gotta call her Auntie (Name)!

     The documents that you wanted are inside the white envelope! 

P.S.: Hurry and get me a baby cousin, Uncle Leona!'

     "Pfft! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ruggie couldn't stop laughing. "Auntie (Name)-- PFFT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

     "Stop laughing, Ruggie." Leona angrily hissed. "Go laugh in your room, not here."

Ruggie made his way to his room, laughing at the letter. As the quiet atmosphere came back, Leona opened the white envelope. It was only one paper, sign one of (Name)'s case. Normally, a person holds a lot of things that are according to him and true...