preface/face claims

hello! thank you so much for clicking on this story and taking the time to read it <3 this is the first wattpad story i've ever published and i'm super excited about it. a few things to discuss before we start...

i know a lot of people are here from tommy's video. that's perfectly fine, and if you're here because you're interested and want to read, then welcome! but i'd like to warn you that this was written in early 2021. it's cringe, the slang is very outdated, and this was all written before tommy had a girlfriend. however, tommy said that he was okay with the story being up, so please don't speak for him and tell me that he doesn't like it. also, remember that tommy also asked you guys not to send me hate for this, so please respect both his and my wish (also tommy, if you see this, please don't read this again. the idea of you posting my story again makes me wildly uncomfortable).

i wrote a statement about how i feel about tommy's video, and you can find it at the end of this book.

if you don't like the idea of tommyinnit stories, in the nicest way possible, please click off this book. i am not forcing you to read it. if this isn't your cup of tea, that's fine! but don't swamp me with hate because of it. however, if tommy ever says he is uncomfortable with safe for work wattpads (and there is a clip of him saying it directly that someone sends me) i will take this down.

there is NO SMUT in this story. not only am i uncomfortable with writing smut, but tommy is a minor and has mentioned nsfw content makes him uncomfortable, not to mention it's illegal.

along the lines of age, the streamers/real people in this story will be older than they actually are because the minimum age to have a love or host is 18, so i based the story around that.

please read carefully before commenting to accuse me of breaking boundaries. there has been confusion in the comments because people read what i write wrong, which results in me getting unnecessary hate.

if i put an outfit in the story that you don't like, please don't comment on it. i've seen so many outfits in stories with people commenting stuff like "i don't like that. i'm going to wear a black sweatshirt, black jeans, black converse, black eyeshadow, etc" and it can get really annoying. if you do not like an outfit i put in the story, feel free to change it in your head, but don't make remarks on it in the comments.

as mentioned, this is my first wattpad story i'm ever writing, so chances are that this will not be perfect! if there are any mistakes or you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to comment! chances are i will have writer's block at some point and i'm open to suggestions! also, voting and sharing this story is immensely appreciated :)

finally, my updating schedule will be very random because my schedule is extremely packed. i'll try to update at least once a week, but i have a lot of things going on in my life, so just keep that in mind when you look at when i last updated this book.

okay, now that that's out of the way, time to move on to face claims!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓋𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓈 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

~valerie amelie davis~

"it's not my fault he likes me best"