31

It was Friday afternoon and Lydia was bored. She had nothing to do, she hadn't even talked to the boys after school was over.

So the best thing she could do was watch a movie.

The girl sighed as she pushed the VHS tape in. She laid on her stomach as the intro to Grease started to play. She smiled whilst watching the two main characters run around the beach, it reminded her of her and Luke at the party.

Lydia nearly groaned at the sound of the phone ringing from down stairs. Even though she wasn't doing anything she still didn't want to get up to go all the way downstairs.

She ignored the tv as she walked downstairs and quickly answered the phone.

"Lydia Harper speaki-" She was cut off. "Lyds, meet me and the guys at the garage, it's important news." Luke said and she smiled, hearing his voice. "I'll be there in 20." She said. "Walk fast!" Was the last thing she heard Luke say before she hung up and she laughed as she rushed up to her room and grabbed her hoodie and shoes.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

She soon made it to the garage seeing that the doors were wide open with Luke, Reggie, and Alex were already in the garage. "Where's Bobby?" She asked. "Running late." Luke scoffed. "Is it really this important?" Lydia asked and he nodded. "Of course it is...I won't be able to hold it in any longer, Bobby needs to hurry." Luke said and they all just furrowed their eyebrows. "He's been smiling like a maniac for as long as we been here." Alex said and Reggie nodded. "It's scaring me." Reggie said and Lydia laughed.

"The suspense is killing ne, just tell us and we'll pretend not know when Bobby gets here." Alex said and Luke instantly shook his head. "You all have to get the news at the same time-Bobby thank god you're here!" Luke exclaimed as Bobby came in with a smile and sat down next to Reggie on the couch. "Now what's the news you rushed us out of the house for?" Lydia asked and Luke stood in front of them.

"So I got a call...and it was a lady, she asked us if we can play at the Orpheum!" Luke said and the boys all turned to each other in complete shock. Lydia sat their looking at Luke with a glare.

If this is a joke, its not funny.

"Please, don't joke about that Luke..tell me this is real.." Reggie said and he held his hand to his chest. Reggie took the words out of Lydia's mouth. "It's not a prank I promise you, I would have never made it this over dramatic!" Luke said and they all cheered.

Luke, Reggie, and Bobby all lifted Alex off the ground. "Oh my god! Be careful" Lydia yelled as she laughed at Alex. "I'm flying!" Alex said and Lydia couldn't help but smile at the boys. They then put Alex down and she smiled. "What song are you guys performing?" She asked and Luke looked over to the boys with a shrug. "Crooked Teeth?" Reggie asked. "You want to perform a song that's about you?" Alex asked Reggie and his eyes widened "I thought that song was about you! I don't like that song anymore." Reggie said and Lydia laughed quietly.

"Guys this is serious, we have a week" Luke said. "A week!" Bobby and Alex yelled in unison as Lydia's eyes widened. "Yeah, we perform on Friday at 6pm."Luke informed them. "I think you guys should perform Now Or Never." Lydia spoke up and Luke's eyes widened. "We should! I took forever to write that song! It'll get the crowd moving!" Luke said and Bobby nodded. "I think we should too!" Reggie called. "Okay! Now or Never it is!" Lydia said. "Just be our manager already." Alex said and Lydia laughed. "Fine, now get to practicing! Chop! Chop!" She teased and they laughed as Luke sat there with his mouth opened in shock. "It took Alex one try to get you to be our manager?" Luke asked. "I was sitting on yes anyway." She said honestly with a shrug.

He sat there playfully glaring at her. "Go practice." She nudged him. "Good luck kiss?" He asked with a small smirk and she playfully rolled her eyes. "You wish." She pushed him towards the band and he pouted playfully. All she did was smile at the boy.

edited

I wrote this chapter in class bc this class is boring :) 💀