Chapter Twenty Three

***A/N - If you are the type of reader that skips the smut, go ahead and skip this chapter!

23 Pierce~

Once Pierce got Natalie home he rushed himself toward the shower trying to get the smell of sweat off of his body, but stopped short at the sight of Natalie unmaking the bed.

She was leaning over the bed, pulling back the comforter and leaving her perfect heart shaped ass on display for him. He couldn't help himself. He clutched her hips and pressed himself against her from behind causing her movements to stall instantly.

"I want to take you on the edge of the bed, just like this." He said in a low sultry voice as he pressed his growing erection against her.

Looking over her shoulder at him, her deep blue eyes blazed with desire.

"Hurry up and shower then. I'm ready for you."

"I swear this will be the fastest shower of my life." He assured her, darting into the bathroom and ripping his clothes off in the process.

He didn't want to keep her waiting but wearing body armor for the past five hours had him smelling like a gym sock and that goddess in his bed deserved only the best version of himself.

Being a man of his word, Pierce finished showering in record time and came out holding a towel around his waist, but nearly dropped it at the delicious sight in front of him as he rounded the corner into his bedroom.

Holy fucking shit.

Natalie was sitting up against the headboard on his bed wearing nothing but a lacy pair of panties cupping her bare breasts with her hands and looking good enough to eat.

His dick throbbed and grew at the sight and he clutched his towel a little tighter.

"I'll drop my hands if you'll drop yours," she teased.

"Done," he said without hesitation as he dropped the towel from around his waist allowing her to see the full effect that her naked body had on him.

He almost lost his load right then and there as he watched her eyes travel down and gulp at his size, sweeping her tongue across her bottom lip as if she wanted to taste him.

Turning to his dresser that was on his right, he rummaged through the top drawer to get a condom.

"You don't have to wear one if you don't want to. I'm on birth control."

His ears perked and he froze in place, turning to face her with an intense gaze.

"Are you sure? I mean I got tested after Vegas and haven't been with anyone since so no risk here, I just want to make sure it's what you want."

"I've never let anyone go bare inside me before, but I want that with you."

Her sexy voice and sensual request danced through the air and settled around his cock. He'd never gone bare before either and just the thought of feeling her from the inside with no condom was enough to push him over the edge right then.

His abdominal muscles contracted slightly at her words and he grit his teeth to keep from exploding on the floor in front of him.

Jeez man that's twice now you've almost blown your load without her even touching you. You better take this slow or you're going to embarrass yourself.

He crawled on all fours across the bed like a predator stalking his prey, keeping his eyes glued to hers until his massive frame hovered over her completely.

"You didn't keep your end of the deal," he said playfully, bringing his eyes down to her hands that were still covering her breasts.

Giving him a flirty smile, she slid her hands away from her perfect breasts, revealing her tight nipples that begged for his mouth.