𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪

Börja om från början

"you-"

"okay, i get it!"

"ah! it's her!"

everyone took their fighting stances except for adam and douglas as s-1 carefully hopped out of the hydro loop.

"hey, you look familiar. do i know you from somewhere?"

"adam, that's s-1, krane's lead soldier. she tried to destroy us."

"oh, yeah. what do you say we finish the job and get out of here?" he lowered his face, ignoring the look everyone was giving him.

"what are you doing here?"

"i figured since this is the bionic academy, you're the only people who might be able to help. something's wrong with me."

"no shit, sherlock," valerie scoffed.

"you tried to crush leo and jenna and take us all out."

"i'm sorry. i don't know what you're talking about."

"of course she doesn't," douglas murmured, standing up from his crouched position behind the table. "she's a blank slate, just like the rest of the soldiers were."

"why weren't you rounded up with everyone else?"

"all i know is that i woke up in a field and this family found me and took me in. and when they discovered i was bionic, they freaked out, so i ran away and i've been hiding ever since," she informed.

"i don't believe her."

"why would she lie? krane's no longer controlling her mind with the triton app, so she had no reason to be evil," douglas spoke as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"oh, yeah? that's what we thought about sebastian, too. and we all know what happened there."

"we get it."

"he broke your heart."

"let it go," chris finished off, the twins moving out of reach from jenna since she had been training with adam's abilities recently.

"look, if you don't believe me, remove my chip. then there's no way i can hurt you."

"all clear," douglas mumbled after doing as told, analyzing the chip once the extractor beeped. "but you might want to have that mole checked out."

"alright, now that we know you're telling the truth, what exactly is wrong with you?" chase inquired.

"i keep having flashbacks about a guy named victor krane."

"you're preachin' to the choir, sister," douglas nodded.

"wait, when the triton app deactivated, it shoud have erased all of her memory," jenna spoke up. "how can she still remember krane?"

"it must be a glitch. what else do you remember?"

"he said that if anything bad ever happened to him, something just as bad would happen to me."