Thanks to Roman — and his manipulative and tricky ways — my mind got sharper, knowing how to play some mind games to discomfit him in order to get what I wanted — free reign over my inheritance.

I came back from my thoughts as my dad laughed like a psychopath, escaped from a mental hospital.

His eyes were fixed on me. My eyes didn't leave him as he stood up and approached me until he was right in front of me.

Then, he grabbed my face, making me look at him before asking, "I think I heard wrong?"

I shook my head and said, "No, you heard right. I will keep my shares! They are mine, they do not belong to you and you cannot take them away from me by force!"

From one moment to another I found myself on the ground with a stinging cheek.

"Are you insane, Rita? I guess a month in captivity by some wankers really made you go crazy! I would suggest you get yourself back on track and know your place!" He yanked my hair, making me look in his eyes.

"I know my place! And it's in Russia as the leader of the Russian Mafia!" I didn't like my answer, pulling my hair more.

"You really have lost your mind! You want to rule the Russian mafia? A damn woman shall run the mafia? Do arms and drug deals? Organize trafficking?" he spat, letting go of my hair harshly. Landing on my  elbows, I hissed as they scratched the floor.

"You really think that men in our business who look down on women are going to listen to a woman? They won't! They would rather work for the enemy than let a woman rule over them! They will smile in your face while planning your death than obey to you!" he told me murderously.

"Don't worry! They will obey me! They will all do as I say, because I will make them not only fear me, but also respect me," I gritted out.

"I don't worry, because I will make sure I will get rid of this defiant attitude of yours," he hissed angrily.

The moment he let go of my hair and raised his hand, I pulled my leg up and kicked his cock. I got up while he held his crotch and moaned in pain.

I didn't waste a second and ran to his desk to get the gun from the drawer, I knew he kept one there. But as soon as I reached his desk, my hair was grabbed from behind again and my face was smashed against the desk. I groaned in pain, seeing stars when he tossed me to the ground.

"I really wonder Rita ... where does all this dumb courage come from?" I groaned in pain. It was really hard to get up as he stepped on my upper back with his foot.

"Kidnapped as a half-wit, escaped as a whole-wit, has this murderer ate your brain as breakfast every morning?" Grabbing my arm and turning me around, I was lying on my back now.

"No, but my pussy." That was bold of me, but I could care less. I decided to play all my cards openly.

Frowning, he kneeled beside me. "What? He assaulted you? Then, why didn't you tell the cops—"

In a daze — with empty eyes and a hollow smile on my face — I looked at him, whispering, "It wasn't an assault, I let him ate my pussy, and do more."

He held his heart, making me hope he was getting a heart attack. Seeing him dying would be a dream come true. "You let him fuck you? How long? Did you know him before the wedding? Is that why he kept you as his bitch?"

"I wish I did, but I didn't, it all started after he saved me from the marriage you forced me into — because he is human, not sacrificing innocents like you!"

"You fucking bitch," he gritted out in anger. I didn't have time to escape his grasp as his hand wrapped itself around my neck and he started chocking me to death. "I raised a damn bitch."

"This bitch enjoyed every second of it," I choked out, "like she enjoyed watching him kill your son-in-law, before escaping, we were like Bonnie and Clyde."

"And you will die like Bonnie and Clyde," he hissed at me. My eyes got teary. I struggled in his grasp and looked around to find something to defend myself with, and saw a pencil on the floor.

I felt like dying while trying to reach it. When I grabbed the pencil, I looked at him before aiming the pencil at his throat, sticking it in and pulling it out, repeating my actions.

His eyes widened in shock as his grip on me loosened. I took a deep breath while now he held his throat and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding, but there was so much blood squirting out of his throat.

Then his hand reached out for me and his eyes looked at me, startled. He tried to say something, but his words were incomprehensible. But I knew he wanted help. I shook my head and crawled back until my back hit the wall and I took a deep breath.

"I'm not going to help you! You didn't help me either! The man you chose to be my husband hit me and tried to rape me on my wedding night! You made me marry your business partner's enemy and he wanted to kill me because of you! You're sacrificed me for more power!"

Sniffing, I got up from the ground, my legs were shaking as I approached him slowly.

Feeling empty, I looked at him with downcast eyes."How does it feel to be helpless? Bad, huh? Having no one to save you ... I hope you rot in hell," I whispered as I watched his vitality leave his body.

Then, I watched his dead body lying on the floor for a while before I left his office. "Father doesn't want to be bothered," I told the security guards outside his office door before going to my parents' bedroom.

When I walked into their bedroom, my mother stopped reading her book and looked at me. "Rita? My baby?" she asked, approaching me before looking down at my throat, which was probably bruised from my father's choking.

"Do you know the code for papa's safe, mother?" I asked her numbly. "W-What? W-Why do you need the code?" she asked me confused. "Why are you hurt? Did your father hit you?"

"Yes he did hurt me, he choked me," I told her bitterly. "Rita, I'm so sorry," she muttered sadly, while looking worriedly at my injuries.

"If you are sorry, then help me, give me the code for his safe," I told her and she looked at me hesitantly.

"I can't, your father would be really mad," she sighed. "Why do you even need the code for the safe?"

"He won't be able to harm us anymore us because I killed him. He's dead, but if you don't tell me the code for the safe, I cannot cannot protect us," I told her while tears left my eyes.

"What?" she asked me in shock. "There is a will, I am not his heir, and I will die if we don't get rid of it. I need the power to protect us. Please mom, help me," I said desperately.

"It's one thousand nine hundred and ninety," she muttered, still shocked. "Thanks," I sobbed, going into her closet before typing in the code.

When it opened I started looking through the files and sighed in relief when I found the will.

I left the closet and went to her bathroom. I started searching the cupboards before I found what I was looking for, a lighter. I lit the will and saw it burn before tossing it in the washbasin.

"What are you doing?" I heard my mother ask and looked to the right to see her standing near the bathroom door. "I am setting us free," I muttered before walking past her and going into my room.

When I got to my room, I grabbed my cell phone from the bedside table and called the police.

"Hello, my name is Rita Volkov and I wanted to report an accident. My father and I got into an argument. He got angry and attacked me. And I accidentally killed him while defending myself," I muttered into the phone as the person on the other end of the line answered my call while my mom looked at me, still shocked.

She didn't expect me to kill my own father. I didn't expect me to kill him either, but I felt like killing him was the only way to save us all.

Nevertheless, I was a murderer now.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️