𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Start from the beginning

"what was that?"

"no idea," spin chuckled, peanut butter all over his face.

"mhm, better," bob mumbled after swiping some of it off of spin's face with his protein bar.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey, mister davenport. we've been talking, and we wanna take the students on a field trip."

"great. where you wanna take 'em? uh, living quarters? the kitchen? that rock on the other side of the island?"

"come on, you know what we mean."

"forget it. they're not ready to socialize with the general population yet."

"well, yeah, but neither is adam, but we still let him out of his cage," chase argued.

"stop talking about me like i'm an animal. hey, i'm hungry. is it almost feeding time?"

"what is this big deal?" val inquired. "it's not like these kids are a secret. the whole world knows they exist."

"look, i told the president we would turn them into the next generation of bionic heroes. we can't take any chances until their training is complete."

"but shouldn't their training include real-world experiences? i mean, if you hadn't let us go to mission creek high, we'd still be clueless shut-ins."

"look at us now, living isolated on. remote island; we've come so far," adam sniffled.

"look, i built this academy to be a protected environment. they make mistakes here, there's no serious consequences."

"what are you so worried is gonna happen?"

"i seem to remember a few incidents when you three hit the real world. you set a dingo on fire, you got in a wrestling match with your principal, and you showed up in the yearbook as a bearded lady."

"and i'm pretty sure i was there for all of it," val snorted as she reminisced on the past couple of years.

"mister davenport, i know these kids. they can handle it, they're ready."

"are you sure this is safe?"

"absolutely," bob answered, and he threw spin, causing the former to yell and break some things. "live and learn."

"i rest my case," mister davenport walked away.

"guys, this isn't fair. they've been working hard. they deserve a night out."

"so let's sneak them off the island," chris shrugged, acting like the solution was obvious.

"chris, mister davenport said no."

"but think about it. when leo took us to school, it was the best thing that ever happened to us."

"yeah, i got to watch you spin on the floor and cry because the bell rang."

"listen, if val keeps this up, i'm not doing this."

"i'll stop," she quickly said, struggling to hide her smile.