Part 11: Love in the Club

Start from the beginning

Damn he was hungry.

He pulled away after making me reach my first orgasm and laid back against the wall. The bed was practically attached to it. "Fuck...that was delicious."

I hid my face in the mattress at the realization.

What did I just allow him to do?

He let out a low chuckle, looking at me. "Someone getting shy?"

"No, asswipe," I retorted.

He ignored my insults, as always, and pulled me onto his lap to face him, "You are delicious princess," he praised, "taste yourself."

He slipped a big finger inside of me, causing me to close my legs, then took it out, holding it to my lips, "Lick."

"Hell no," I responded shakily.

He shrugged and licked it up himself.

I looked down at his unzipped pants. He looked like he was going to explode. His red tip was already peeking out of the top of his boxers.

He took the belt my wrists and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Do you want it?" he asked and moved his hips up against me teasingly. The friction was so strong that I found myself weakening again.

I started to drip onto his pants, which made him curse undermeath his breath. Judging by his tone, I knew he couldn't wait any longer than I could.

"Say you want it, Zyla. Say it."

I met his eyes, only to see his were filled with much more than lust...but I didn't understand. "I want you."

Without leaving my gaze, he undid my bra and threw it to the ground.

Not a second later, he held my bottom, giving it a mini squeeze. "I love this part right here," he husked. It was the best part of my flesh.

I ran my fingers through his dark hair. It was so soft and silky.

I found myself not wanting this to end, and almost forgot we were going to fuck in this club.

Little moans left him and he kissed up my neck, to my chin, then licked back down to my breasts. "You're beautiful," he told me between each feverish lick and kiss.

Or maybe it wasn't just fucking...

It was too much too fast, but I couldn't handle waiting any longer.

I took his length out of his underwear myself.

It's what he wanted. It's what I needed.

Before I could sit on his heavy shaft, it started twitching against my waist, spurting out cum.

I turned him on that much?

I didn't care, I needed him to fill my core.

"Zyla, don't," he hissed.

I grabbed the unloaded gun and put it in his mouth before he could command me not to do anything reckless, slipping onto his cum-covered length.

The way it felt could not be described as anything other than a long thick sausage trying to fit into a key hole.

I was so full of him and seeing the pain and pleasure in my face was priceless to him.

He took the gun out of his mouth and rubbed my back, "I'll let this slide, just this once, alright? Take it easy."

He could tell I was new. Did James not give her pleasure like this? he wondered.

I buried my face in his neck as I continued to bounce up and down on his lap, moaning his name. I could feel my area tear for him each time I lowered myself on his lap.