"So I heard you guys went on a beach during the training camp." His hands slowly reached over the glovebox that was in front of Y/n. "Did anyone of you twins saw her naked? Or even both of you?" Slowly pulling down the glovebox revealing a 9mm pistol. The twins immediately shook their head digging their head back to the head restraints.

"No sir!" They shook their head plenteously. Rintarō feared for his friends lives even though he didn't show it. He now knew not to mess with Y/n's father, he was an overprotective father indeed.

"Are you sure?" He prolonged the 'u' while slowly opening the glovebox. They both nodded while clenching their eyes tight, the pressure was too much for the twins to handle. They were picturing the gun pointed at their forehead prepared to pull the trigger. "Hmm okay." He slowly closed the glove box, Y/n sighed at her father's actions. She knew he was sometimes way too protective of her, one time Y/n nearly got kidnapped at a mall her father didn't hesitate to point the gun at the man's head.

He looked at the twins, inspecting their facial features and their mannerisms. "Miya huh? Is your father Miya Hachirō?" He saw the eyes they got from their father, fiddling with their fingers when they're nervous. The facial structure and the looks they got from Miya Hachirō, the lips they got from their mother though he had only seen her once.

Atsumu stepped on Osamu's foot to reply causing him to hold back his painful groan, nodding while replying to L/n F/n. "Yes." He looked surprised by the answer and smiled, he took another turn and drove a little faster than the last time. They arrived from the Suna's house and parked outside.

After he took the stop, he turned around and looked at the twins saying, "I expect you then to be good and honest like your father." Atsumu's heart dropped, he was the total opposite of his father. Their mother who was sweet and caring though the woman was a bit strict. They stepped out of the car including the twins because they were staying over for a few hours and will leave a little while later.

Reiko opened the door bumping into Y/n's chest, she hugged her sister burying her face in to her chest. Reiko was tall for her age being 5'2 at the age of eleven is quite tall and not to mention she hasn't even stopped growing and still at its peak. She saw the man who was around his 40's standing behind Y/n and loomed over her sister, she was scared of him but saw a bright smile displayed on his lips which she returned as well. F/n held a bottle of wine as a gift and a sign of respect since he was visiting someone else's home.

They were greeted by their parents who was busy watching a documentary about lions on the T.V. They removed their shoes placing them on the shoe rack, Y/n and Rintarō wore their home slippers while the others stayed on their socks. Rintarō and the twins plopped down the couch seating beside each other. The visit of L/n F/n was no surprise to M/n and Mr.Suna, they had heard from last week that he had come to Hyōgo for a crime investigation and to visit Y/n along the way.

"F/n!" Mr.Suna cheered grabbing one of F/n's hands and bringing him to a hug while patting his back harshly. They had talked awhile ago morning while Y/n and Rintarō was away from practice it was only a phone call though but they had found things they commonly shared. Like their love for basketball and criminology.

"Miya Atsumu..." M/n muttered his name under her breath only Atsumu had heard in making him suffer under nervousness. He knew that M/n's hadn't known the truth between the relationship that him and Y/n had in the past, he knew that he was one of the cause why the relationship they had worsen. He had wrecked two people's relationship just because of his sweet lies. 

"I'm going to upstairs, I'll be back in a few." They knew what Y/n meant by that, she was going to take a shower to refreshen. She hated not taking a shower after a hot morning and afternoon. She liked cold showers especially when the heat waves arrives. They all replied with a "yes" and carried on with their conversations.

"So how is Y/n coping?" F/n started a conversation. "If she's not coping well I'm happy to take her under my wing." He knew his daughter well, she wasn't the type to open up to new people and quickly live with them under the same room in a matter of less than a year. If it had been him he knew that he would find it hard as well.

"She's getting along with the two a lot." Mr.Suna emphasised the 'a lot' bit to reassure him. F/n smiled after knowing that his daughter was getting along with her new siblings even though they weren't connected by blood. "No need to worry F/n." He gave him a smile of reassurance meanwhile M/n just nodded in an agreeing manner.

"I'm glad to hear that. M/n you said you wanted to talk about something before." He looked at her with a flat smile on his lips with a tensed face. She looked at him and nodded, her nod meant 'follow me outside and we'll talk about it' type of nod. They both stood up from the couch and headed outside the garden to have some privacy.

Rintarō and the others talked about random things, like really random things. For example, what's your favourite colour of your sock? What's your favourite time to sleep? Things that Mr.Suna found weird, no one would really talk openly about their socks anyways. "I refuse to believe that!" A muffled yell came from the garden, Mr.Suna knew what they were talking about and just focused back on the documentary.

The two were talking about Y/n's past relationship with Atsumu and F/n knew that it was a lie knowing her daughter would do no such thing after being raised by a lawyer and a detective. Her parents knew about the law and F/n was quick to deny this knowing that Y/n would never do such obnoxious thing. Y/n always believed adultery was a crime even though it was "love" she was the type to always act by the law.

They both came back from the garden before sitting back to where they had sat the last time. "So Atsumu tell me about Y/n, as I personally think that you're probably the most honest one here." He faked a smile though it was not obvious in some's eyes. Atsumu was begging for his life to be forgiven to the gods if they ever existed in the first place. He wasn't the type to believe in gods but prayed to them when he wanted or needed something.

"Ah Y/n and I became friends at our first year and we talked quite a bit I guess. She was the type to push people away so no one had even bothered befriending her. She became our manager this year." He summed things up in a few sentences and called it a "good" answer. It was something F/n didn't even care about and he only wanted to know about Y/n's past relationship with him but he didn't investigate further, respecting his and Y/n boundaries.

After half an hour later Y/n came back downstairs wearing a black baggy shirt with shorts. She sat beside Reiko who was too busy watching the documentary that unfolded right before her eyes, it was a documentary about whales this time though. "Y/n I heard from Akashi Seijūrō about the offer to come to Rakuzan High. He was asking me to persuade you into it, the boy seems quite eager to get you into it Y/n." Her father states sipping the orange juice that was prepared on a tall glass for him.

"I'm getting quite used in the life here father. If I'd ever come to Kyoto, it would be too far for me to visit the family." She said, crossing her legs while putting a pillow above it. Reiko asked Y/n if she could lay her head on her lap which Y/n allowed her to do so.

"If you're ever up for that decision Y/n, you can always stay at my place." Her father offered up. It was no problem with Y/n living in Kyoto as her father lived there but Y/n thought about Rintarō and Reiko first, she had gotten attached to her new siblings and didn't want to leave them that easily.

"You're not gonna leave, right nee-san?"

"Of course not Reiko."

Forgive me Reiko, forgive your elder sister.