28•|WHAT HAPPENED IN JSS3?|

/CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT/

ωιѕн ωє ¢συℓ∂ тυяи вα¢к
тιмє тσ тнє gσσ∂ σℓ∂ ∂αуѕ, ωнєи συя мσммα ѕαиg υѕ тσ ѕℓєєρ,
вυт иσω ωє ѕтяєѕѕє∂ συт.
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ ⓟⓘⓛⓞⓣ.

(Dedication: TIMI and TOMI 😭😭🤧💚💚💚🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺)

(NB: I noticed the fact that I don't have an updating schedule has made me so laid-back and relaxed, therefore I'm going to be setting an updating schedule: Wednesdays and Sundays, but that doesn't mean that there can't be a pop-up update. Thanks so much Wattpadis! 🌺)

NOT EDITED!

~CHASE~

"What happened to your wrist?"

I asked Lily who sat by me, my eyes didn't leave her wrist. I kept staring at it. The cut was really familiar, it wasn't just a cut one could get from an injury. The cut was straight, neat and deep, though it was already healed and almost faded, I could still recognize it because it left a scar. She suddenly redrew her hands which were laying on her laps and kept it behind her. I smiled inwardly at that act because I had already seen it.

"What happened to it?" I looked up now, taking a look at her bewildered expression. She opened her mouth but nothing came out of it, while I awaited an answer. I was really curious, I really wanted to know what was wrong with her and if she truly slit her wrist, although she looked like someone who couldn't, with her innocent look, I could even bet that she was part of those who had phobia for blood.

Perhaps someone slitted her wrist_ I thought, doubting it anyways.

"I fell into a. . ." She trailed off, more likely she was looking for the perfect lie to throw at me but I couldn't be bamboozled. I definitely knew a cut when I saw one

"Into a what?" I asked, waiting to hear the lie she was probably cooking up.

"A sewer," she rushed her words but I heard her anyway. "I fell into a sewer."

I smiled and averted my gaze away from her because her lie was really ridiculous, how could one fall into a sewer and have a neat cut on both hands?! That's wholly impossible. She couldn't even come up with a better lie, I mean she was lying to someone who had about approximately a hundred cuts on his skin. That person was me.

"Bullshit!" I muttered, but I guess she heard me anyways because I could feel her eyes on me. "That's bullshit Lily," I told her audibly, staring at pink, Rayo and Jonathan as they swam in the pool.

"I recognize a cut when I see one."

I told her, still not looking at her and she didn't say anything in response, she was silent. That silence confirmed the truth I needed. she cut herself, but that wasn't just a cut, it was a deep cut, which meant that she tried to bleed her veins and drain it of blood still she would be white and cold, in layman term; she tried committing suicide.

"You bled yourself, right?" I asked her, smiling, turned my gaze to her and saw her shocked expression.

I was right!

She didn't say anything, her lips were quivering, tears were beginning to form in her eyes. . .her eyes held emotions. At that moment she looked vulnerable, fragile, asthenic and sad. I stopped smiling and started to wonder what could be wrong with her, what? I only knew her to be a loner, someone who slept a lot in class, but I never knew why she was like that and why she could had tried to commit suicide. I didn't know why, but I felt a tiny bit of emotion as I stared at my face.