●UNKNOWN-JOURNEY●

"We will arrive in 20 minutes, prepare the jet."

"Additionally, ensure to review the medical costs associated with the m-" I was startled awake by a chilling, authoritative voice that pierced through my peaceful slumber

"Additionally, ensure to review the medical costs associated with the m-" I was startled awake by a chilling, authoritative voice that pierced through my peaceful slumber. It compelled me to open my eyes and resist the urge to reprimand the speaker for their rapid speech. Despite the cold sensation tingling in my feet, the warmth enveloping my arms made it difficult to leave the comforting softness beneath me. Reluctantly, I found myself hesitant to rise from my current position.

I shifted my body to face the opposite direction, tucking the blanket up to my neck to bask in its warmth. My cheek nestled against the pillow beneath me, gently caressing it and savoring its softness. Ah, so comf-

"If you persist in continuing with that behavior, I'm not to blame for the consequences that may follow."A soft voice murmured close to my ear, causing a tickling sensation. I emitted a low hum, as though anticipating an unwelcome presence in my room.

ha. alizay do whatever you want i won't get up-

wait

my room ? alizay? male voice? weird pillow? 

As I suddenly sat up, my eyes flew open in panic. I turned my head quickly and found myself staring directly at the person who had spoken, causing me to gasp in shock. My eyes widened even further as I involuntarily flinched at his unexpected presence.

Mr. Kim Taehyung, the notorious gangster, was seated there like a devil incarnate. His hair was tousled on top of his head, giving the impression that he had been running his hands through it. His eagle-like eyes were fixed on me mischievously, while his lips were set in a thin line, conveying a different message. Leaning back in his seat with his legs comfortably spread apart, he crossed his arms 
gainst his chest, allowing me to admire him as he did the same to me.

 Leaning back in his seat with his legs comfortably spread apart, he crossed his arms  gainst his chest, allowing me to admire him as he did the same to me

"what..where..the hell am i?" I murmured in confusion as I struggled to comprehend why this man was seated in front of me. Actually, why was I the one sitting in front of him? Glancing beyond him, I noticed a black-tinted window. Car! It's a car!

I quickly turned my head towards the front and noticed the same window. Frantically, I twisted my head from left to right to catch a glimpse of the empty seats and the black-tinted windows, which acted as a barrier between the front and back of the car, obscuring my view of the driver. I found myself in a moving vehicle, unsure of the direction we were headed.