●LITTLE-PERVERT●

Have you ever desired to watch someone's dull brain matter spill onto the floor? Witness the crimson liquid oozing out of their head, staining the ground, causing their body to go limp, their eyes to lose life, and their mouth to fall silent forever. In this moment, I yearn for the ability and courage to act on my destructive impulses.

Sometimes, my thoughts terrify me. The human brain is a powerful entity - it can swiftly switch from being your ally to your adversary in an instant, without any warning.
No questions asked.

For the past three hours, I have been enduring the relentless sound of this man's voice, causing my ears to bleed. My eyes ache, longing for the solace of closing them and escaping to a fantastical universe. The prolonged sitting has left my posterior numb, while my head throbs incessantly, tempting me to succumb to my impulsive desires.

Upon our arrival in London yesterday night, our initial excitement and joy quickly dissipated when Dr. Aslam's assistant, Nadia, urgently knocked on our door, instructing us to join her in the building's lobby. Fearing we would get lost, Ramsha and I obediently followed her without hesitation.

We have all been seated in the lobby of the building since that time

We have all been seated in the lobby of the building since that time. The creamy white walls, along with the bright chandelier resembling a ball, provided a stunning sight.

"Dr.Inaya-"

The large window on the left side tempted me to skip this unproductive meeting and escape into nature, enjoying the sensation of the cool grass beneath my feet.

"Dr.Inaya-"

The touch of their coolness against my delicate skin, the gentle breeze caressing my hair, and the scent of nature beckoning me towards them.
'Please transport me elsewhere, for I cannot endure this any longer.'

A sudden thud on the circular wooden table startled me, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. My mind seemed to go blank, my eyes widening as I looked over at Dr. Aslam, who stood against the table with his hands clenched into fists , his gaze piercing into my very soul.

See. Brain is the dangerous thing. No questions asked.