𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑨 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 By HollyShmit

Author: HollyShmit (aka CabbageQueen)

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Trope: Gangs

Review:
The CabbageQueen snapped with this book. this book kept me hooked, addicted and I was soo invested. Amber is quirky ( not in an annoying way ) funny and cute but besides her kind nature she can be strong, independent and won't drop out from a challenge, which you find out real quick. The Boys... Owen and Blake, oh my fucking god I literally can't choose. Bitch this book surprised me, there were plot twists that I NEVER expected, there is no way you could ever guess what happens and during this book, I screamed ( like frl screamed to the point where my parents thought I was losing my mind ), laughed and cried and I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves a mix between funny and gangs but not too extreme.

Blurb:

"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble.

Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got it in anyway, Darling," he whispers. His face is inches away from mine and damn me for licking my lips.

I am NOT falling for these guys.

And then, at the corner of my eye I spot Owen and his gang approaching.

Well, that's just great.

***

The West and East gang of Tygerwell have been at each other's throats since the dawn of time. And the two leaders of these gangs want to end the fight, once and for all.

But fighting with fists is easy. Fighting with wit and charm, is a whole other ball game.

Blake. West-side gang leader. Leather jacket and killer glare. Don't talk back.

Owen. East-side gang leader. Fancy coat and toxic stare. Don't resist.

And in comes Amber. Hair of gold and oceans in her eyes. Has too much sass for her own good and always, ALWAYS, manages to get into the middle of trouble.

But these boys have no idea who they're really dealing with. And when Amber discovers she knows a little too much when it comes to guns and fighting, she has to question everything she thought she knew about herself.

Three can play this game.

***

"Let's settle this. You got rejected, I got rejected. It's only fair that the fate of the gangs be on who gets the girl first."

"That sounds rather good, Rhodes. I'll take that bet on the golden girl."

Trailer - Made By HollyShmit