𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 ( previously name - the assasin named brooklyn ) by WhoAllowedThat

Author: WhoAllowedThat
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trope: Assassin

Review
I loved everything about this book from the characters to the love triangle (i literally couldn't guess who she would end up with) to there humour and teamwork. Bitch the plot twists in this book left me shook and I fucking loved it. In the duration of this book, I have laughed, been worried, felt like a boss bitch and ugly cried ( Kim k type ugly cry ) but I don't regret it and would 100% do it all over again. I would recommend this to anyone who likes books with multiple characters who have to work together to pull off the job. kinda like suicide squad just this book is much more mature and has a better storyline.

Blurb

"How far do you wanna go?" He asks with dilated eyes and heavy breathing.

"As far as you can take it," I say as I smash my lips onto his.

Brooklyn Daniels, beautiful, seductive, a master of poisons is on a journey of a lifetime. Grouped with five other assassins, she is tasked with killing a man with no face. Will she be able to finish her task or will her newfound attraction to a certain green-eyed man be the death of her? Find out!

 Will she be able to finish her task or will her newfound attraction to a certain green-eyed man be the death of her? Find out!