𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 by TheFeveredBookaholic

Author: TheFeveredBookaholic

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

trope: Forbidden romance/ boxing

Review

oh bitch this book had me feeling like a teenager and the who seeking your man around, this is one of my fav for forbidden romance cause soo much is on the line but they're risking it all. hun, the sex and smut in this book is top-notch/ next-level amazing... I mean you can never have too much smut. one of the best things about this book was definitely the writing, if the character is sad ... I'm sad. if the characters are happy... I'm happy and if the characters are having sex ... I'm not, cause I'm single. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes sneaky, suspenseful and sexy books but beware this is a mature book with a lot of smut soo u read it doesn't get annoyed when it's too mature.

Blurb

Rising boxer Jaxon Cage is known to be a fighter on and off the ring. He's a man on a mission; redeeming the death of his little brother, who was on his way to become a boxing star. Jaxon holds himself accountable for his brother's death and now takes his place in the ring to continue his dream. Turns out, he's a natural. With a 5-year-old daughter he's raising, he needs the money now more than ever and is steadily making his way to the top with the help of his Coach. There's just one problem - he's taken a keen interest in his Coach's daughter and can't afford the distraction or any further burdens. But resisting her and focusing on his torturous reality is easier said than done.

Quiet and shy Emily Resnick leads a simple life as an elementary teacher. Or she did, until her father took the talented and outrageously handsome Jaxon Cage under his wing. Now, she finds herself consumed by the dark and brooding but secretly soft-hearted man. She was a goner for him the second she saw the devotion he gave to his daughter and new-found job. As she discovers the many layers to this difficult man, she can't help but want to ease his burdens and carry his demons. She can't help but want him, period. Jaxon is intent on pushing her away, though, and Emily must decide if she should run from the inevitable destruction of her heart while she can, or fight for the fighter.

 Jaxon is intent on pushing her away, though, and Emily must decide if she should run from the inevitable destruction of her heart while she can, or fight for the fighter