𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒙-𝑾𝒊𝒇𝒆 by TheSarcasticBrunette

Author: TheSarcasticBrunette

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Trope: Ex-Wife

Review

This book is totally different from the others but I have to talk about it. this book is an emotional, heart wrenching and beautiful book. this book made me cry from the beginning to the end. just like the title states, it is about letters from the ex-wife talking about their best moments from her perspective but also their downfall, where everything went wrong. it is a bittersweet feeling cause even though they fell apart , the fact they got to experience a beautiful love made everything worth it. I recommend this to anyone, cause most of the time I only read dark and twisted books and stay completely away from emotional books but this one is just perfect.

( while I was reading this book I listen to a youtube video, which was called "I miss her, I still love her " and it was a video with slowed sad song about missing someone and it just made me cry 10x more. ill place the video below soo you can listen to it while reading if u want to )

Blurb

When her cheating husband accuses Liza of being a cheater, Liza loses it all. All while knowing her husband's infidelity, the only hope she held onto was that he would come back to her leaving his cheating ways. When he demands for a divorce, she gives in.

Distraught by his accusations, she leaves the very home she had spent numerous nights waiting for him to come home. But an unfortunate accident lands her in the hospital.

And the only way he would ever know her truth is the box Liza cherishes so much. In the box lie a series of letters she had wrote to him.

 In the box lie a series of letters she had wrote to him