𝑽 𝑰𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑽𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒕 by Bailey-Elizebeth

Author: Bailey-Elizabeth

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Trope: Enemies To Lover/ Forbidden Romance/ Mafia

Review

I don't know where to start. I genuinely love this book. This was probably the first book I've read for enjoyment - before it was mainly for school - and this is what got my reading addiction started. From the characters and their strong sexual tension all the way to the beautiful writing and the different emotions being displayed. I'm, not the type of person that read sequels but hun the first book left me with the biggest book hangover- thas a good thing- and I just had to read the sequel IMMEDIATELY and I don't regret it. If any of you are trying to get into mafia romances I recommend this book but once again it is a mafia book so there will be violence and sex in the book.

Blurb

When she finished her rant, Violet undid the tie on her robe and let it fall open shamelessly, not once breaking my gaze. She watched me with fires in her eyes as she slid her shoulders from the robe and let the silky fabric fall to the floor. When she was completely naked, she took a step towards me so that she was mere inches from my body and narrowed her eyes.

"Still think I'm a baby, Fierro?" She pushed my chest once and spun to walk away from me, to God knows where, but I caught her arm. As I spun her to face me, I pulled my gun out and put it at her chin. Her eyes widened, but the fire there remained.

I stood there like that for three counts, deliberating whether or not I should just kill her and rid myself of the problem.

But then I realized something; I couldn't kill her. Not yet, anyway. Not now. But what I could do...

"F*ck it," I growled, and threw my gun to the ground. If I ever wanted to get Violet out of my head, then I had to first get her out of my system.

---

Vengeance. Vendetta. Violet. These three words are her entire life. For three years now, Violet's world has been centered around killing Bill Pfeiffer, the man who murdered her father and little sister. She's learned the criminal underground inside and out while keeping from sight, bringing her closer and closer to her target. Now it's time to blow her cover, and Bill Pfeiffer's brains out.

Vitale Fierro lives a fairly carefree life as a former sniper and Capo in the Salvaggi Mafia. He is responsible for his crew, and keeping the Family safe. Blood, guts, and gambling are expected on a daily basis. What isn't expected is the responsibility of what to do with the new prisoner girl. The girl that shot the Family's prized hitman. To kill, or not to kill seems to be the question awaiting decision.    Book 1 in the Rough Love NovelsAlso available on Amazon in ebook and paperback!

    Book 1 in the Rough Love NovelsAlso available on Amazon in ebook and paperback!