𝑰'𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 by xThePineappleGirlx

Author: xThePineappleGirlx

Rating:  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Trope:  Comedy/Gangs

Review:
This is probably the funniest book I've ever read in my entire life and I enjoyed every fucking second, there was never a dull moment. Even though the title says ' Gang ' the book isn't violent or bloody. it mainly focuses on the character and their relationships. this book made me feel every emotion on the spectrum and even though I love dark books this will always be one of my favs. I would like to say Aria is my spirit animal and would love to have someone like her in my life. I will literally recommend this to anybody with a beating heart cause it is literally the most amusing, entertaining and interesting book out there and I'm soo fucking surprised it hasn't been professionally published.

Blurb:

|| Highest Rank - #1 in Humor ||

Aria Daniels has one of the most vivacious personalities ever. She is a crazy teenage girl that is impossibly hard to drag down.

So what happens when she finds a letter telling her that her brother has been kidnapped and won't be returned unless she pays sixty thousand dollars?

She doesn't follow the rules of the letter and get the money.

Oh no, in fact, she breaks into the kidnappers base with a bobby pin, steals their cupcakes, paints their abs with white paint and somehow ends up in London with a room full of gang members and a bright pink gun.

This is one hell of a crazy story.

~~~~~